How can i get rid of spider veins?

Ive always had a problem with spider veins. Sometimes i can feel and see my veins moving. It hurts. the pain goes from my arms all the way down to my feet. Sometimes i cant walk for too long because then my feet start getting swollen. And im only 24. Im scared because some of my veins had burst and you can see it. It embarrassing cuz i cant wear shorts and my skin is white so you can see it. I try to workout. But it makes it worse because my feet get swollen. What can i do about this?

• Jon
    Best Answer

How do You Prevent Varicose Veins?

Risk factors for developing varicose veins include:

Age

Obesity and/or multiple pregnancies

Lack of physical activity

Standing occupations

Genetic predispositions, and connective tissue abnormalities

The name of the game here is mainly prevention. For example, you may not realize that constantly crossing your legs will contribute to varicose veins. Other major, but easily reversible factors, are lack of walking-type exercises, and constipation.

Your diet is one fundamental source of preventive “medicine.”

Fermented foods, such as natto, typically have the highest concentration of vitamin K found in the human diet, and can provide several milligrams of vitamin K2 daily. This level far exceeds the amount found in dark green vegetables. For example, vitamin K2 concentration after the consumption of natto has been shown to be about 10 times higher than that of vitamin K1 after eating spinach. Unfortunately, most Americans do not eat many fermented foods.

Vitamin K2 is synthesized by intestinal bacteria, and is absorbed from the distal small bowel. Keep in mind that taking antibiotics hampers vitamin K2 absorption.

Vitamin K1 is typically found in dark green leafy vegetables. The following table lists some vegetable sources of vitamin K that you should consider adding to your diet:

Collard Greens

440

Spinach

380

Salad Greens

315

Kale

270

Broccoli

180

Brussels Sprouts

177

Cabbage

145

Olive Oil

55

Asparagus

60

Okra

40

Green Beans

33

Lentils

22

Do You Need a Vitamin K Supplement?

The plant-based vitamin K1 (phylloquinone), and the bacterially produced vitamin K2 (menaquinone) are so important that, although I don’t typically recommend adding extra supplements to your diet, vitamin K is one of the few supplements you may want to consider, especially if you have (or your family has) a history of osteoporosis or heart disease.

The following conditions may put you at an increased risk of vitamin K deficiency:

Eating a poor or restricted diet.

Chron’s disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, and other conditions that interfere with nutrient absorption.

Liver disease that interferes with vitamin K storage.

Taking drugs such as broad-spectrum antibiotics, cholesterol drugs, and aspirin.

I recommend 3,000 mcg of vitamin K per day. If you are pregnant or nursing, avoid vitamin K supplemental intakes higher than the RDA (65 mcg) unless specifically recommended and monitored by your physician.

If you’ve experienced stroke, cardiac arrest, or are prone to blood clotting, don’t take vitamin K without consulting your physician first.

operation by radio waves

Treatment options are based on the location, symptoms, and extent of these dilated veins. Available therappeutic options

Just have to go see someone that is specializ in spider veins

There are no creams or lotions that work. You have spider veins due to faulty valve in your vein. Only sclerosing injections or some surgeries can make them go away.