To start Austin Collie or Pierre Thomas?

RBs are L. McCoy(PHI), D. Williams(CAR)

WRs are A. Johnson(HOU), V. Jackson(SD)

My thoughts...

Collie last season pulled in 163 yards on 11 grabs against Houston's defense last season. He says he's healthy from concussions but he is without Peyton Manning this week. Pierre Thomas has Mark Ingram and Darren Sproles that he might split carries with. ESPN projects him at 15 points versus Collie's 4.5.

other RBs...Ryan Matthews, Daniel Thomas

other WRs...A.J Green

It is for my flex spot. PPR league. 1/2 point (.5) per reception

Favorite Answer

I would take a chance on Ryan Matthews or A.J. Green before I would Collie or Thomas. Collie's numbers will suffer without Peyton, and the Colts could rely more on their running game than they have in the past. Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark will probably still be the main targets for Kerry Collins, and do not forget that Collie is competing against Pierre Garcon.

Pierre Thomas will split carries, and Mark Ingram will probably get the majority of the goal line carries for touchdowns.

On the the other hand, Ryan Matthews has a great offensive line blocking for him and one of the best QBs tossing him passes. He will have the same problem of splitting goal line carries with Mike Tolbert that Thomas does with Ingram, but Matthews has the best potential to be the primary back.