Whats the differences between deep sea fishing and fresh water fishing ?
At least 5 alikes and differences :)
- 8 years agoBest Answer
everything is different
for deep sea fishing:
1) heavier tackle
2) short and sturdy boat rod
3) you use a conventional reel vs spinning or baitcasting
4) you usually drift fish
5) you use live or dead bait, no artificial
1) light tackle
2) all i use is artificial lures
3) your reel doesn't need to hold much line because most lakes aren't real deep
4) personally i find it more enjoyable because your not using this big heavy equipment
5) the fish don't fight as hard as saltwater fishSource(s): fish both fresh and saltwater
- ErikLv 58 years ago
Deep sea fishing just means your fishing in saltwater 25 feat or deeper. Just a correction to the other poster, you can use bait and lures when deep sea fishing.
- 8 years ago
lake or a ocean !