Mr. Puma asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Time to sell Collins?

I'm considering shooting a deal to the Peyton Manning owner to see how panicked he is. Along with Kerry Collins, which should be added to the deal to pry away Arian Foster (PPR)?

His team:

P.Manning

Fitzpatrick

R.Wayne

J.Maclin

L.Moore

A.Foster

K.Moreno

M.Lewis

D.Hester

R.Torain

Caddy Williams

T.O.

B.Watson

My team:

K.Collins

C.Henne

J.Campbell

R.White

VJax

D.Bess

N.Burleson

J.Addai

T.Hightower

F.Jackson

J.Witten

My thoughts are something like a Collins/Hightower/Witten or VJax for Foster. Thanks for your help!

Not trying to buy Peyton Manning, but sell Collins to the Peyton Manning owner for skill players.

Favorite Answer

But if you sell him Collins, who are you going to have at QB? Looking at your QBs I think Collins is your best option. Stick with him and ride it out.

Source(s): fantasyape.blogspot.com

hahah I like how you went to the additional work of putting in your notes that you ARE NOT picking up manning, yet still your first responder was telling you not to pick him up! lol

I like your idea of trying to make the trade, but I doubt it will go through. Plus, maybe wait to see how involved Hightower becomes and how limited Foster is. The owner may be more ready to dump him after week 3-4 after some weak showings. (My opinion)

P manning just had surgery this morning (just getting reported about now) and is out for at least a few months and probably the season, so I wouldn't trade for him at all.