What does the last name Mohajer mean?

Trying to find out why a great great relative of mine dropped the name and what it means. I think immigrant or migrant but I can't find anything for the life of me.
Update: @ Miss Independent - Thanks. I do understand the naming processes in a few Middle Eastern Countries. But this is the original birth name of my relative from Baku, Azerbaijan where the national language is Azeri Turk. Perhaps in some year before Russification of names. He's also the only person from Azerbaijan in my... show more @ Miss Independent - Thanks. I do understand the naming processes in a few Middle Eastern Countries. But this is the original birth name of my relative from Baku, Azerbaijan where the national language is Azeri Turk. Perhaps in some year before Russification of names. He's also the only person from Azerbaijan in my family as well and did receive some sort of education in St. Petersburg Russia.