is chris bowser a scam artist?

i recently purchased chris bowser's auction listing agent program to sell on ebay and i have not made any money. every time i listen to his webinars he wants me to buy more products. i cant even view his members area page without being charged 9.99 . i tried to cancel but he basically said he is shipping his product out to me and i have to try it first before i can get a refund. any advice on how to get my money back.

Favorite Answer

That is the big scam these people pull nowadays. They don't make any money on Ebay so they develop a book or CD's telling you how to do what they can't do themselves. Don't buy anymore of that garbage from him. Get your money back if you still can.

Hey there. I figured I'd take a second to chime in since I just had a student email me this. My name is Chris Bowser. To start off, I am actually not a scam. I'm just a "real" person that has made money on eBay for the last 9 years. And now I help people do the same. Feel free to check me out and do your research. I'm not hiding behind anything. I actually care about the people that buy my products (which is kind of rare in this industry). Here's my website...www.InsiderOnlineSecrets.com. Here's my phone number 800-554-8495. Feel free to check out my students on the site that have made money. They are not fake, they are real everyday people that do exactly what I tell them to do...and they have made money. My goal as a mentor is not to teach you how to make a million dollars...I'm not a get rich quick scheme. I try to show people how they can make $3,000 - $4,000 per month in income from selling products online. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to do it. You just need to do it. And as far as the person that posted this ad, if you want a refund for your product, all you have to do is call up my office. I've never turned anyone away that has asked for that from me. I'd never turn down a refund that came through my office. If you don't want my program all you have to do is ask. Again, It just kind of stinks that people go online and post negative things about you without any input from you. So as I said above, if you have any questions about me or my company I'd be happy to give you references of students or affiliates. Just call me up.

Be well,

Chris Bowser

P.S - Oh, and to Linus(who commented above), I actually do make money on eBay still. That is all the credibility for my business. It's kind of important to still actually do what it is that you teach...otherwise no one would come to me for help.

Scammers those who operate from different destinations will extract money from the public and runaway with it to other countries. They will also change their names, address and location after swindling their money. But, Mr. Chris Bowser is a gentleman who conducts the training sessions legally and legitimately around the world after charging nominal fees. Plenty of students those who followed his words are selling various products hassle free to worldwide customers. So, never believe in chris bowser scam and complaints that are registered in insider online secrets reviews.

Yes he is scam and artist with no knowledge

Liar

Yes. All of the "listing agent" work at home opportunities are scams.

Dispute the charge with your credit/debit card.

I will have to agree, yes he is a Scam unfortunately

of course he's a scam artist. Cut your losses, cancel your standing orders/direct debits or whatever you have

i know aye... i watch it all the time but the stuff is pretty awesome :D