I have dark underarms. Advice?

I would love not to see any negative or degrading answers. This is something I'm already highly embarrassed of, because I shower or bathe at least once a day. I'm white, and rather pale, but I am overweight, and I've read that could be a contributing factor. I've got darker skin around my groin, on... show more I would love not to see any negative or degrading answers. This is something I'm already highly embarrassed of, because I shower or bathe at least once a day. I'm white, and rather pale, but I am overweight, and I've read that could be a contributing factor. I've got darker skin around my groin, on my underarms, and around my neck. I don't think it is that bad around my neck, but I feel highly sensitive about my other areas. I've got dark ankles, knees, and elbows too. I honestly think those could be fixed with some lotion and daily scrubbing, but I'm just not sure what to do anymore. I try to be comfortable with my body, and I think I could be if I could get ride of the dark areas. They're ruining my confidence. I'm comfortable with my weight, but if I have to lose weight to help fix this problem, I will. I want to hear from people who have had this problem in the past, or who currently do. I'm not sure what to do to fix it, or reverse it. I use Secret deodorant, and I've bought a pumice stone, but I feel like it's not working. Any other advice or home remedies?
Thank you SO much.
1 answer 1