What's it called when you put your finger on your lips parallel to them and move it up and down, making noise?

Like in cartoons. They usually made a "b-b-b-b-b" noise, like halfway between a raspberry and a motorboat. Except, again, with your pointer finger on your lips and with your finger parallel to your lips.
5 answers 5