Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

America coolest country in the world?

So America bashers, how do you like that now? A survey from 15 different countries and 30,000 fond that the US is by far the coolest country in the world. We have the coolest brands such as Apple, Nike, Microsoft etc.

LOL ancient castle! XD ROFLOLOLOL! Your Europeans and your 'history' and 'culture' make me laugh XD.

Foreigners who bash America, please stop buying and using US brands. Stop eating from McDonalds. Stop wearing Nike sneakers. And stop using the internet!!! Let's see if your life improves then you jealous idiots.

Favorite Answer

Apple, Nike and Microsoft are coolest brands? LMAO

*pukes*

Do you remeber how when people from all over the world were talking about the world ending in 2012 and how we were so close to the world coming to an end.

Let me be the one to remind the rest of the world that> If this Heaven we call America did not exist, well let me tell you that it will feel like the world is ending.Hahahaha, Im kidding,i make jokes.Yo if that happened were all fuc*ed.We will feel like were dead.You need to see if this iis what happened thanthat the world was long gone if .There is no world with out the presence of this beautiful place. Is there any reason why one shoud continue living there lives and knowing that there no longer is a heaven for all of our souls to have a place to go to to.It will certainly feel like we are lost and there is no place for our lost souls to be.While the pain of being lost is eternal why we are present here on this earth we could never be found and never will we be happy and finally feel like were at home when we realize that we can longer go on going through all of this.We know that survival is no longer what we can rely on.NO hope or dreams left for us do hold on to.Only the pain,the darkness,the numbness,and the emptiness is all we are left with.Now we begin to slowly and ofcourse these difficult times are gone past us,but we begin to fall apart and this is when we feel the end is near and we are close to the end.We can now say we felt the end coming towards us with speeds to high for Mankind to see and understand.We now beign to fade away in to the emptiness and gaps that have filled the ground and beneath and the skies and above.Now the darkness has become so strong that its finally faded the earth away and we have fallen down in all the places we were afraid of falling to.Now we feel like we are lost in the darkness and we can see its all over its ended and we will remain this way for as long as its meant to last for.

Source(s): My mind that can only speak of the truth.

Japan

Erm - America didn't invent the internet, that was a Briton neither does it "own" the internet. There are plenty of non-US brands available and many of us already avoid US brands because the quality is so bad.

Yankee arrogance strikes again.

• kayla6 years agoReport

SH*T^^ WHY don't you admit that half the fu*king brands you own are American and the rest are either from China,Japan and whatever country.I know why you wont because your bullsh*t will be exposed..Clearly you're so MAD that the finest most successful brands in the world are from the USA. Hahahahaha

We are cool as long as we don't stick are nose in other countries battles. But, we are cool because we are very open to anyone or anything and people are free to express who they are and theres plenty of places to have fun here and I think Nike is made in China or India....and pretty sure parts of mircosoft and apple are too. American founded but manufactured somewhere else.

Source(s): thats my story and I am sticking to it

HAHA...I think you like stirring the pot ! Well this questions asks for those for and those not.

I believe everyone is patriotic about where they are born and all see their country with rose coloured glasses.

I believe every country has its plusses andminusess. Yes every country in the World has its ownSpeciall something and beauty.

all those brands might be sold here but not made its a shame america is so lazy we rely on everyone else to make everything when we could give so many jobs here

• kayla6 years agoReport

jjjj

Haha dream on, where's your ancient castles and long interesting history? Nowhere so jog on.

btw my cities known for Robin Hood which is way cooler ;)

edit: fat@rse Yanks make me laugh =D

Source(s): Europe ftw!
    • kayla6 years agoReport

about! DON'T F*CKING TRY TO IMPLY THAT THE UK IS ANYTHING LIKE EUROPE. ENGLAND'S A SH*T HOLE AND I'M SURE ANY MOFO WOULD SEE THAT WHEN THEY GO THERE ALTHOUGH THANKS TO THE ROYAL FAMILY EVERY ONE IS AWARE OF HOW F*CKED UP SH*T BRITAIN IS.

LOOK HERE REDCOATS, CAT AND DOG EATERS.... LAMES... WATEVER.... EVERYTIME U HATERS GET THE CHANCE TO BASH US, U ALWAYS CALL US FAT AND CRAP OR COCKY. WELL LOOK HERE FOOLS, MAYBE USA IS SOOOO BROKE BCUZ WE ALWAYS HAVE TO HELP YOU POOR WHINERS OUT WITH PETTY CRAP. YET, U THINK WE R BACKWARDS?? WHY R U ON YOUR COMPUTER??? WHY ARE YOU WEARING JEANS WITH T-SHIRTS... DO NOT LISTEN TO LADY GAGA OR NUN ELSE.... DO NOT WATCH ASTON KUTCHER AND CRAP.. LEAVE US ALONE AND WHEN LONDON'S LIL BADTEETH LOOKING BUTWHIPES START RIOTING AGAIN, DO NOT SEND FREAKIN BBC OVER HERE TALKIN TO US. YOU GUYS HAVE MCDONALD'S DON'T U??? WE AMERICANS KNOW U LIKE OUR BURGERS AND CRAP... WE WORKED HARD FOR WAT WE GET!!!! YESSIR.. HOLLYWOOD..... NEWYORK CITY... CHICAGO... ALL THAT STUFF... WHILE YOU GUYS R STILL WALKING ON COBBLE STONES. WE STARTED THE TECHNOLOGY AGE FOOLS... GIMME BACK OUR IPAD THEN... OR BETTER YET THAT T.V YOU WATCHING NOW..... YOU GUYS MADE US BROKE.... U GUYS R STILL MAD WE BEAT U 300 YEARS AGO OR SUM.... YEA WE WORK HARD 4 EVERYHING WE GET... THATS WHY WE HAVE SOO MANY RICH PEOPLE... AND MORE THING... WE R FREAIN REBELS!!! DID U NOT GET THE MEMO... WE FOUGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM BECAUSE WE HATED YOUR OLD BADTEETH QUEEN (WHO IS GARUNTEED TO DIE SOON WITH HER OLD BUT) ANDKING RULES..... PSHHH, WE SURE DID DUMP THAT TEA OVER... AND GUESS WAT??? WE GOT COFFEE... BUT YOU PROB SIPPIN ON THAT NOW WHILE U HATIN ON US??? EVER BEEN TO LAS VEGAS??? NEVER HEARD OF IT HAVE YOU DOG EATERS OR BRIT BRATS???? YEA LUK IT UP..... WE R THE BEST..... YEA GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! AND GOD GON NEED TO SAVE YO QUEEN.... OR WATEVER YALL LAME SONG IS..... HAVE A PROBLEM.... *** TO AMERICA... LIVE OUR CHILLED OUT LIFESTYLE.... MAKE SURE YOU GO 2 L.A, CHICAGO, MEMPHIS, NEW ORLEANS, NEWYORK, AND ALL THAT STUFF THEN *** BACK TO US AND SAY WAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.... I WILL B RITE HERE WAITN... YEP YEP EATIN MY DOUPLE WHOPPER WITH A SIDE OF LARGE FRIES..... AND A MOUNTAIN DEW... AND YES BRIT BRAT I AM A SIZE 0... OR A 32 IN YOUR OLD COUNTRY...... DEUCES!!!

Source(s): U.S.A IS THE BEST.....

You forgot McDonalds.