I hate my gay dads. Am I a bad person?

Hi...I'm a boy of 14. I live with 2 dads...one of them is my biological dad and one of them isn't. My biological mother (who gave my dads her ovum for my birth...) comes my house often. She's 38 and my dads' long time best friend...I want to call her my mom but my dads always get mad when I... show more Hi...I'm a boy of 14.
I live with 2 dads...one of them is my biological dad and one of them isn't.
My biological mother (who gave my dads her ovum for my birth...) comes my house often. She's 38 and my dads' long time best friend...I want to call her my mom but my dads always get mad when I try...actually I've already call her mom when my dads are not around and she liked it...she and I have lots of connections with each other.
I hate my dads so much...WHY didn't they just adopt some baby instead use ovum donor and surrogate mother? Don't you think gay people who want to get a baby by ovum donor and surrogate mother are horrible? I think they are horrible as hell...even my biological dad is being gay. She's a mother of mine, even my surrogate mother also exist, but dads don't want me to get so close to my biological mother...
What do you think? Don't you think it's normal to hate my dads? But must I be their good son cos they actually decided to get me? I don't hate gays but hope my parents are heterosexual... am I a bad person to feel this way? what should I do...? I'm still so young but everyone wants me to accept everything that I can't and don't want...