AMC: Susan Lucci turned down the offer from Prospect Park?

I just read this on imdb. I don't really watch All My Children, but I can't imagine it without Erica Kane.

Favorite Answer

I think she was looking for an excuse to turn them down, honestly. They offered to match her current salary, which is extremely generous for a web series. My theory is that she knew the fans would be pissed at her if she just came right out and said she didn't want to do the show online, so she came up with a list of demands she knew the company couldn't meet in order to shift the blame to them. This way her fans will get angry at Prospect Park for not giving her what she "deserves" instead of getting mad at her for jumping ship.

For some reason, I believe Susan Lucci stays true to her character or Erica Kane in real life. with that being she's a diva.. it's clear She believes she is bigger then AMC.. didn't consider other actors before she turn down PP offer. I remember her being happy, when she heard AMC was cancelled said something about new careers.

I hope AMC becomes bigger without Erica Kane when historic soap moves to the web in 2012. I'll also boycott any show Susan Lucci is on..All she cares about is herself not the fans.

• MAK

It's always about the money.

Lucci had requested to work fewer hours and to get a commitment for a primetime series. Deadline Hollywood had previously reported that Prospect Park's offer to Lucci guaranteed the actress a salary that was on par with her most recent ABC pact. The blog goes on to say that Lucci attempted to "gouge" the new production company for a higher salary.

Doesn't she know their are people without jobs? people that are losing their homes? can't pay their bills? no food?

Source(s): Soap Opera Central.

She turned down the 1st proposal offer, dont be so shocked. In hockey (which im a huge fan of) when a player is a free agent he always turns down the first offer (usually because the offer is too low or doesnt include certain stiuplations). After the offer is rejected, the player offers the general manager a counter offer, it goes back and forth until each side agrees to a deal OR agrees to part ways.

No different in Susan's situation- The show lowballed her which she rightfully turned down, I'm sure her agent will shoot back a counter offer this week. I really am not worried about it, because the show and Susan will come to a compromise and she'll sign a new contract.

I suppose she felt she won't get as much exposure when All My Children goes online, as it did on tv.

Susan Lucci AKA B*TCH can go jump off a cliff and well you get my drift.....rolmfao.........she is a rotten actress and not seeing her UGLY FAKE ANOREXIC BARBIE DOLL BODY on TV noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more is a BLESSING FROM ABOVE.....:)))))))) Thank you GOD!!!!!!!!! See even GOD caouldn't take her NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO more....rolmfao