Why does my boyfriend want nude photos of me so much?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
hes begging and pleading me for them, why,?
why cant he just look at porn
Best Answer
two reasons,
1. to jerk off to
2. to show to friends
  • 12
  • Comment

Other Answers (28)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • J Bear answered 3 years ago
    Well... he could just want to "get happy."
    But it's also the emotional reasons. Having a picture of a girl you like is always better.
    Finally. it gives a man a sense of accomplishment. It's one step below having sex with you. And he'll always have proof.
    Nothing wrong with sending them though, assuming you're 18+
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Jon042 answered 3 years ago
    Because he can connect your images to real experiences. It creates a direct mental connection to the pleasure you arouse by being near him. Not to mention the display of trust on your part, which is secretly a thousand, thousand times hotter than any porn on the internet.

He wants to think about you while pleasuring himself, rather than some other girl. This is a problem why, exactly?
    • 3
    • Comment
  • datboy answered 3 years ago
    he a jerk

Source(s):

dump the zero and get wit da hero
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Hana Naboulsi answered 3 years ago
    he'd rather look at you! he obviously finds you very appealing! not a bad thing now is it?!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Just As Planned answered 3 years ago
    So he can post them on the internet.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Mary answered 3 years ago
    BAD IDEA
    • 1
    • Comment
  • red10meg answered 3 years ago
    hes a perv?
    • 1
    • Comment
  • RisingHearts answered 3 years ago
    Your more attractive to him then a porn star. If you are under 18 though don't send him anything as it is considered child pornography for you to send him any naked pictures of yourself.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • NaVyJoNeS answered 3 years ago
    (ASSUMING THAT YOU ARE OF AGE) Why cant you take them? What you won't do someone else will. Are you prepared for that to happen?
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• ? answered 3 years ago
    Because he wants U not porn xD
    and anyway don't do it that just brings problems
    • 1
    • Comment
  • smartspace13 answered 3 years ago
    i wouldn't do it....he'll expose them if anything bad were to happen between you two
    • 1
    • Comment
  • im the player answered 3 years ago
    your hot to him and wouldnt you rather him be obsessed with you thn a bunch of whores
    • 1
    • Comment
  • You don't need to know my name answered 3 years ago
    OMG I think he want's to do it with u!Lol
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Allyssa answered 3 years ago
    ..Don't even consider giving him some.
    If he's so pushy about wanting to see you naked, then I don't find him as a very good boyfriend, unless you tell him No and he stops. If he's willing to wait, then hes good in my eyes.
    I see that if a guy wants nudes, he's either testing you(To see if you really will.), really desperate, planning on masturbating OR sharing them online/ with pals. Which would make him an asshole.

Testing you : To see if you easily give in. If thats the case, don't do it. Because if you don't, then he'll most likely respect you more... girls that share nudes come off as whores and easy.
    Really Desperate : He just wants to see you naked. Still don't take chances.
    Planning on Masturbating : Porno exists.
    Sharing Them: This is the main reason why you shouldn't. This could get you both into legal trouble, or cause you a lot of pain and humiliation.

I have no idea of knowing his motives, but generally, those are the main reasons why.

So bottom line is : Don't share them no matter what :P

Source(s):

Wise advice from people I know
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • $M!K3$ answered 3 years ago
    Cause he's your boyfriend and wants to be able to see you naked whenever he wants. I have a **** load of naked pics from my ex. Its just really hot. But no matter what someone else will probably end up seeing the pic(s); whether its from him showing friends, or someone going through his phone.

He really just wants them to masterbate too. Take it as a complement that he finds you so attractive. I wouldnt recommened sending any naked pics, just because of the reasons I listed above, and you obviously dont want to. Dont ever let someone pressure you into doing something you dont want to do.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Izzabella DeFranco answered 3 years ago
    Why exactly? does he want to show them off? I don't know about you, but I would stand my ground, if you don't want to do this, then don't.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ophelia answered 3 years ago
    omg same thing happened to me. he kept pestering me,but when he finally got the message that no meant no, he ditched me and never talked to me again. sucks right?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Magnus Bane ♥ answered 3 years ago
    kick em out... there's no reason you should have to give him nudies of youself! he's a dick who can only think with his dick it seems. Otherwise he wouldn't be asking for nude pictures of you >>
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Shelbi answered 3 years ago
    If your boyfriend wants nude photos so badly, and he can't respect that you don't want to take them, then he may not be the boy for you. No matter how much you 'love' or 'trust' him, he could be a jerk and send them to people or post it on the internet, or you could just not feel comfortable taking them because that's how you feel. Either way, if he does want to be with you, he needs to respect you and your body and the boundaries that you set.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Christina answered 3 years ago
    looks like you need a new bf, especially if you haven't been dating for long
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sydney answered 3 years ago
    I wouldn't do it. You never know what he could do with those pictures if he loves you, IF HE REALLY LOVES YOU...he'll show it to you and not asking you to send him pics of you without clothes.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Tybalt X answered 3 years ago
    to remember what he considers important when he inevitably leaves.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • dsh answered 3 years ago
    Either because he wants to show them to someone, or because he's masturbating. Either way sounds bad.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Athena LaPalma answered 3 years ago
    Testosterone.

Don't do it. Also, a lot of men post them on the internet.
    Then there is the NSA.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Loopy Loop answered 3 years ago
    Men are more visual than women. But I wouldnt take any nude photos and give them to him because if you two break up he might sabatosh you.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ste[Funk]:P answered 3 years ago
    Idk, but it sounds super suspicious. I wouldnt do it if I were you. I would actually be a little worried/paranoid.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Khalo answered 3 years ago
    Omg, i thought i was the only one. But dont send it! I did that and one of his guy friends saw it -__-. thats all they want anyway.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Dianne answered 3 years ago
    yup I agree with josie
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock