Christians: Test me if you believe your sword is sharper than mine. For iron sharpens iron.?

Donald: Only question worthy. Yet you refuse a parable? Have you not read that He opened not His mouth except in parables? This is what happened: 1day=1000 years to God. This was hidden knowledge to Adam and Eve. God told them they would die on the day they ate thereof; Satan said they wouldn't...but they would have open eyes as gods. After eating the forbidden knowledge, they did not die on that day, 24 hours, yet they died before a day to God: 1000 years. Adam lived to be 930, and the oldest, Methuselah 969. Yet nobody lived beyond a day. The tree of knowledge of what's right and wrong IS symbolic of the Torah...the Law. Anyone who eats of the Law will also die for breaking the holy law. Yet there was a tree which offered the fruits of eternal life. That tree and his words we eat is Christ. But He, being under the Law, became our original curse. Thus we hung the curse back on it's tree, nailing Him to the cross. And in return, we became the righteousness of the Most High God, eating

Re: Moses gave that Law 3500 years ago, but he did not know why. And there exist a deeper mystery behind this than proper preparation of foods.

Uncle: The Kingdom of the Great King at Israel. Babylonian, Medes/Persian, Greecian, Roman, Euro/Muslim will all be crushed from that Rock which is Christ. Behold, a great boulder has been began to tumble down from the Mountain which is the living God, and He comes with an avalanche of living stones. Who can stand before Meshiach Ben David?

Loyal: What you think is not right. These 144000 are not the only to enter heaven with other Christians on earth. These are actually 12000 of each ancient Hebrew tribe which Elijah awakens for the Apocalypse. They remain on earth an the kingdom of God comes down to earth. With them is a sea of Gentile Christians too great to count. They are numbered at 12000 each because God set the boundary of years on the nations according to the numbering of the children of Israel. When 12000 years are complete, they are the witness of boundries being complete.

Donald. The serpent was Satan. The tree is what he patrolled. Satan is called the "accuser of the brethren" because he uses the law (knowledge of good and evil) to accuse God's people of breaking it. And so you believe that Cain was the seed of Satan with Eve. I've heard this before. Now listen carefully: Satan sees people as roaches unworthy of dwelling along side him. He sees his beauty o knowledge above all. He did corrupt Eve, but not of the flesh. He corrupted her spirit.

Favorite Answer

Christianity is not a competition.

Nevertheless, explain Daniel 2:44

Who are the 144,000 the bible talks about in revelations 7:4? Who will they help? what benefits will they give?

(Revelation 14:1) And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.

(Revelation 14:3) And they are singing as if a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one was able to master that song but the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been bought from the earth.

Hint: John14: 2 In the house of my Father there are many abodes. Otherwise, I would have told YOU, because I am going my way to prepare a place for YOU. 3 Also, if I go my way and prepare a place for YOU, I am coming again and will receive YOU home to myself, that where I am YOU also may be. 4 And where I am going YOU know the way.”

(1 Corinthians 15:50-51) However, this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s kingdom, neither does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Look! I tell YOU a sacred secret: We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed,

Ok I will make the first jab. The food and hygiene laws in Leviticus can now be proven to be based all this time on someones working knowledge of the germ theory of disease and the modern human body. Name one human alive on Earth 3500 years ago who could of had a working knowledge of the germ theory of disease and the modern human body for these food and hygiene laws to have originated from.

Given Jesus is the only way to salvation, could you list the apologetics for that argument?

And rock crushes scissors.

Scissors cut paper.

Paper covers rock.

what the hell are whetting stones made of then?

http://www.japan-tool.com/tech_knlg/toishi/Natural...

only Sephiroth can beat Genesis.

Source(s): whetstoning?

thats not a sword *pulls out massive sword* now thats a sword

bend over and i'll make a saint out of ya ...

My sword is longer than yours

Sir this is a utility knife, sir. SIR! put the meth down.

Source(s): Christian with a utility knife