I need and Equatorial Guinea dessert recipe for a project. HELP, PLEASE thanks?

School project, need and Equatorial Guinea dessert recipe thats yummy but also traditional to Africa.

Thank you for helping me :)

Favorite Answer

African Banana Coconut Bake

5 medium bananas

1 tablespoon margarine, low-fat

1/3 cup orange juice

1 tablespoon lemon juice

3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed

2/3 cup shredded coconut

Directions:

1

Heat oven to 375°F.

2

Cut bananas crosswise into halves.

3

Cut each half lengthwise into halves and arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.

4

Dot with margarine or butter and drizzle with orange and lemon juices.

5

Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.

6

Bake until coconut is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.

Serves 6 people

Good luck with that assignment! Read this from the web: Equatorial Guinea is a small country situated in the west part of Africa and its formed by a group of Islands and the mainland territory of Rmo Muni. The main religion in this country is Catholicism. All year long are being held all kind of festivals and holidays celebrated with spectacular delicious dishes. Here are just some of the most important public holidays New Year’s Day, Easter, Good Friday, Constitution Day (Aug 15), Constitution Day, OAU Day, Armed Force Day (Aug 3) and Christmas. During these holidays all kind of dishes are served. One of the most popular delicacies in this country is monkey meat. Also snails are highly consumed here cooked in “okro” soup and garnished with mild spices and vegetables. I'm not sure you can purchase monkey meat in this country! As for snail soup...........I'll pass

I definitely prefer fruit and vegetables more. I don't like all the acid for most fruits.