promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Where can I buy a fake lip ring or magnet lip ring?

I dont want to pierce my lip right now but I do want a ring. I know there are rings that have like a spring thing but I dont know where to find them. I called hot topic and they dont sale them. If you know of any other places then please let me know. Thanks!! Oh and i dont want to buy online!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

hmmm these are hard to come by.

claires sells them for ears. they call them cartlidge earings but they have the spring.

just put it in your lip instead of your ear.

i dont know what you asked hot topic when you called them but your not going to ask for a fake lip ring.

your should ask for a fake cartlidge ring.

although i could be wrong i know spencers and hot topic both sell fake Guages

go to spencers and see what they have. if anything i can guarantee Claires has them.

oh and im guessing your a guy...so if you have a sister or a girlfriend id have her go in there and get it for you...claires is so...girly...even i dont want to talk in there

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

They have them at Rag stock, halloween USA, Party city, and many others. They normally will be in a pack of like 5. They are magnets and some are like hooks that go over the lip and stay. They will normally contain lip ring, cartilage, nose ring, normal first stud ring, and eyebrow. The eyebrow looks totally fake but the others are worth a shot. This I have seen with my eyes at Halloween USA which should be opening soon again! Hope this helped! And by the way the price at Halloween USA was $6 and then got reduced to $4.

Source(s): HALLOWEEN USA.(:
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I buy a fake lip ring or magnet lip ring?

I dont want to pierce my lip right now but I do want a ring. I know there are rings that have like a spring thing but I dont know where to find them. I called hot topic and they dont sale them. If you know of any other places then please let me know. Thanks!! Oh and i dont want to buy online!

Source(s): buy fake lip ring magnet lip ring: https://tr.im/F7flf
  • 9 years ago

You can buy a regular ring and just put it on your lip, I have one and it doesnt hurt me or anything, its justs rests against my skin. But spencer has them.

Also claires sells magnetic ones for your ears but I used to use them for my lips and it works. Just dont eat with them because I almost swallowed the magnetic one :c

God bless

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Spencers i think has them

• Robin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

hm i dont know for sure but maybe hot topic?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.