Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 9 years ago

Is it possible to get rid of termites with prayers and positive affirmations?

Is it possible to get rid of termites with prayers and positive affirmations?

If so, could some tell me some prayers and positive affirmations that I can say every day to get rid of termites?

Thanks.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, prayers don't do anything, because there are no gods to hear them. Positive affirmations mean nothing to termites. You need to call Orkin or another pro exterminator. The brother of one of my friends worked for Orkin years ago. You must use some effort and spend some money to accomplish such things as getting rid of termites. Merely wishing, hoping and praying won't accomplish anything whatsoever.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Sure, just like how Texas' Governor used the prayer of thousands to end the drought. No, wait, was that the wildfires or did they come after the prayers? Are you serious? The best you could do is to talk yourself into ignoring the problem. Your imaginary friend doesn't do house calls. Pest managers do. Lots of them pray. Find one that does both.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sorry to burst your bubble but you need an exterminator. Termites are not capable of understanding prayers, therefore, they won't leave because of them.

• Marcia
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

possible but highly improbable. would rather rely on a professional exterminator.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mitta
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Oh for god sakes, start practicing magic already...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.