Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Record heat on Monday. Record cold on Tuesday. Will Liberals try to spin it into evidence of Global Warming?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hahahaha another literal thinker. Guess what, there is a difference between climate and weather. However if you are ignorant of this fact then of course you would be scoffing at Climate Change. The term Global Warming had to be changed because of literal thinkers. Oh another thing, the impact of climate change is taken world wide, not just in your place of residence. Don't worry though, keep thinking literally and when those environmental events like hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts, forest fires, extreme snow storms start happening even more just like they are now, you can put it down to God's wrath, because you are going to need a real scientific explanation for it and if you don't have it the rest of us will laugh at you.

• moura
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

someone would could be exceedingly gullible to trust that a one degree F of warming that happened over the in basic terms suitable one hundred+ years would unexpectedly ban chilly climate, jointly with information (which have not been tracked for lengthy, so that they are damaged usually). obviously international warming has no longer something to do with well-known on a daily basis or seasonal climate ameliorations. climate isn't climate. climate isn't climate. international warming does no longer magically ban wintry climate, or well-known couple of minutes period climate fluctuations. Do you do not ignore that snow falls at the same time as it really is below 32 stages outdoors? Your climate can warmth yet as lonng because it would not warmth above 32 stages, it really is nonetheless snowing. Take a technology type or 2.

• 8 years ago

LOL You know it! I've seen it! In fact, it's become so ridiculous, that every time I see anything bad happen on the news, I point out that it's probably Global Warming, I mean Climate Change. LOL

I think you agree that while Global Warming may be real, it isn't MAN MADE, but a cycle of the earth. Something liberals can't accept.

• 8 years ago

Again Global Warming and weather are not the same. I wish someone would educate Fox and Rush

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

2011 Fukushima summer

• y
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Yes, some will, but the larger problem is believing that man can control, fix, delay, the eventual climate change.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Of course they will, the flat earth global warmers will blame anything and everything on their junk science theories

• 8 years ago

So, you acknowledge the proper phrase is "climate change."

Do you happen to know what climate change means?

Can you define it for the class?

• NOT!
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Global warming is true BUT

IT IS NOT MAN MADE.

The earth has gone through many cycles of warming and cooling, it is totally natural.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.