Fantasy Football Trade: Peyton Hillis for Benjarvus Green Ellis and Brandon Lloyd?

My league is pretty standard - however, instead of having 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a WR/RB position, we simply have 3 WRs and 2 RBs. My RBs on my roster are Chris Johnson, Peyton Hillis, Cedric Benson, James Starks and Ben Tate. My WRs are Greg Jennings, Santonio Holmes, Pierre Garcon, Mike Williams and Michael Crabtree.

My buddy proposed a trade to me - Brandon Lloyd and Benjarvus Green Ellis for Peyton Hillis. I'm strongly considering it but not sure if I want to give up Hillis. Any thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Not a bad trade. You don't have a solid 3rd WR and Hillis is a risk this season. I'd probably do it

good luck

That trade would have to be based on your faith in Hillis, which I have none.

BJGE is on a scoring machine team, Hillis is not. BJGE is also their goal line sneak and is apparently the NE goto guy (Ridley had a decent preseason but is hurt).