Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 電腦與網際網路程式設計 · 10 years ago

請問有人知道這首歌嗎?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

演唱: Usher ft. Pitbull

曲名: DJ Got Us Falling In Love

歌詞:

Usher (yeah man)

So we back in the club

Get that bodies rockin from side to side (side to side) Thank God the week is done I feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life) Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up

No control of my body Ain’t I seen you before? I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again So dance, dance, like it’s the last, last night of your life, life Gonna get you right

Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again Keep downing drinks like this Not tomorrow that just right now, now, now, now, now, now Gonna set the roof on fire Gonna burn this mother *****er down, down, down, down, down, down Hands up, when the music drops We both put our hands up Put your hands on my body Swear I seen you before

I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again So dance, dance, like it’s the last, last night of your life, life Gonna get you right Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again

[PITBULL] In the cover of the music Get naked baby I’m sorry chica Better holla at Tyrone Let him know how I jump through your foot loop Scolla chico two can We’re from the blocka blocka o polaca Were the boys get loose like wacka flacka Oh no man, it’s global Was’ up Colale flacka