Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

My boyfriend doesn't care anymore ?

Okay well me and my boyfriend have been going out for 10 months. We're in 7th grade. But it just seems like he doesn't care about me anymore. I used to be the ONLY girl he talked to but now he talks to a bunch of other girls and I get so jealous. We used to text all the time, I mean 24/7. He would say the sweetest things in the world. But now he just changed. I just don't know what to do. But I love him, I don't wanna break up with him, Help ! :( Thanks, !

Favorite Answer

Things change, sometimes, especially once you've lost that "new relationship" feel. I'd look at how he treats you when you're around each other. Do you have fun? Does he treat you nicely and like he cares?

Also, people make new friends. It's not a big deal that he has friends that are girls. Don't get jealous of them. He's allowed to make friends with people and talk to them, too. Think about it? Don't you have guy friends that you like to talk to? It's the same thing. It doesn't mean he likes you any less at all.

He doesn't need to text you all day, every day, either. I know it's a weird change (it's happened to me before, too), but it doesn't mean that you're relationship's going downhill. It does mean it's changing, though. You've been together almost a year. There's probably not much new going on that he doesn't already know, and not much else to talk about. Talking less will give you more to talk about later. As long as he keeps in touch often and stuff, then don't worry about that one, although I know it's hard to get used to.

Try talking to him about how you feel your relationship's changing. Tell him that you don't feel as special anymore, and ask him how he feels about you now. It does sort of sound bad when you say you don't like how he has girls that he talks to, though...It's very likely he thinks of them as just friends and only friends, and will get kind of mad when you suggest otherwise, or that you're jealous. You should really talk about this, though, because it could mean that he's just getting tired of the relationship. I think if he was, though, he'd tell you.

Good luck.

You have to either break up with him to show him what he has lost, this can work or he may move on or you could do the simple thing and ask him that you like when he says this and that, some guys like to be told what to say and well if he doesn't do as you ask, I mean say the things like he used to then he has changed, After a few days or so and if he hasn't gone back to how he was then he does not appreciate you as much or he could be slowly breaking up with you, not putting the effort in, If i was you I would tell him what you like, for example I like when you say you love me and why. Don't make it obvious, but just say I like your eyes what do you like about me and see how he responds, all sweet or just not interested, one way your will see. Why do people find it difficult to talk to their boy / girlfriends, they supposed to love you, so just ask him, Communication is good in a relationship, just talk but don't nag, compliment him back, guys like that, are you sweet to him, Say sweet things to him and let him respond, maybe he wants you to say sweet things to him first, He may feel like he doing all the work, guys like re-assurance too.

Awe, well maybe you should talk to him and see what is up ask him if his feelings are still the same, tell him you still really like him and that you miss when yo guys talked 24/7 tell him it would be really fun and romantic if you guys did that again. If not, its ok you are still young and have many more loves in your future, just have fun good luck

Honey after been with someone for so long like 10 months all the nice lovely stuff go right out the window, but i wish you the best of luck hope it all works out for you. an member your young you will have plenty more boyfriends!

Just talk to him and explain how you feel. If you're not happy, break up with him. There are plenty more boys out there :)

• You're in 7th grade! These never last! You're gonna break up sooner or later.

I've got news for you sweetheart: he's not your bf anymore.