Is my black luster soldier a fake? yu-gi-oh?

Hi, I have recenntly sold a YU-GI-OH Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning - ioc-025 on Ebay, after recieving the card the guy that bought it is claiming its a fake as "that card was never printed with black writing the name of that card and picture has always been printed shiny" as he quoted. The card I sold him has black writing and is not shiney. After checking Ebay I have seen numerous cards under IOC-025 that have sold which have black writting and don't appear shiney. Would really appreciate some advice on this as I'm not very knowledgeable on YU-GI-OH.

Thanks

Best Answer

yeh, it sounds quite obvious.

the guy you sold it too has problems or is a 6 year old kid who thinks everything "rare" is shiney. There are plenty of cards such as "Blue-eyes ultimate dragon" that isnt a shiny and look how much thats worth. dont listen to the kid.

Source(s): Played and have cards
  • If the picture is not shiny it is fake or misprint more likely fake it has only bin printed in UR and ScR in English sorry.

Source(s): Bin playing and collecting since 2002 i know i am a nerd

i for my area think of its no longer so undesirable. somewhat inconsistency ina deck is stable. makes it no longer ordinary for human beings to inform what your going to do next, and so a techniques as what that guy up there nemtioned approximately "stable decks" anybody has them. kinda pathetic fairly. attempt to no longer have too many elite enjoying cards and a greater helpful protection yet average i think of its fairly stable. 4/5 =)