Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Are the terrible blazes in Texas a result of all the hot air coming out of Austin?

Ricky Bobby has really been laying it on thick, he has said everything except "I am NOT a crook"

Sux to be a Texan this year, better luck next year.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

The wildfires here in Texas are the result of La Nina that drifted our way from California (the granola state--you know, flakes, fruits, and nuts). I have to say, though, that if Rick Perry gets elected President, it won't be because the people of Texas love him. The only reason he is governor is because he was commissioner of agriculture and wormed his way into being lieutenant governor. He is a pompous a** who uses religiosity (fake religion) to further his causes, he is not really a member of the Republican Party, but of the Perry Party, and people here wish he would go away. he is trying to de-fund all of the retired state employees' pensions, he has ruined our schools, and he is underhanded and sneaky. His family grew up in the same farming community as my grandmother, and while his parents were decent people, Rick has always been full of himself. He has a huge chip on his shoulder because he grew up lower middle class on a farm. he didn't even play sports at A & M, but he was a cheerleader because he didn't want to mess up his looks. What does that tell you???

• 3 years ago

i'm thinking somebody flew worldwide extensive in a warm air balloon, so a visit from Australia to Morocco could be attainable. i might have theory this became surprisingly much impossible. Now i'm thinking the way you steer a balloon.

• 8 years ago

No. Some of the wildfires were started by people wanting attention. Some were started by lightening, and some they don't know what started them yet. None of it had to do with politics.

What did have to do with politics is Obama having FEMA turn down Texas for disaster aid after hundreds of homes and businesses have been destroyed.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm not sure the hot climate of Texas originates in Austin. But, I'm not a meteorologist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Without preaching - you get given what you can handle

be it a child..contradictory weather or politics

Those that live in that state will vote accordingly

Source(s): they do!
  • 8 years ago

If that was the case DC would have burned down years ago.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Probably since Austin is filled with brain dead liberals.

• 8 years ago

Yeah, I'm wondering where all the rain is that he prayed for while ash is falling from the sky. And I'm not even joking about the ash.

@American Citizen: because you would never comment about another country's political system, right? Like France or Russia or Iran maybe? Never, never, never. Right. Guess you know where he is coming from.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

maybe it's God's punishment?

oh, wait, according to my pr person, I'm just kdding, lol

• 8 years ago

What does it say about a Canadian who posts questions about American politics on a American website every single day?

Do you not have a girlfriend?

A garden maybe?

Seek help...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.