Law & Order SVU: Elliot Stabler?

this is one of my favorite shows i never remember when it is on or what channel so i havent watched new ones in a few seasons. i know that Detective Stabler was supposed to be leaving the show. Has he left yet or when is he leaving? if he has left the show already how did they make his character leave or did they have someone replace him??

Stabler is by far my favorite character <3

Favorite Answer

Well Stabler is supposed to be leaving this upcoming season. but if you want to watch old episodes, you can watch them on the USA channel 38 (on cablevision) but the new season comes on Wednesdays at 10 pm on channel 4 (NBC) starting Sept. 21 and you'll see who they replaced them with.

I honestly don't think theres a point in watching the show without Stabler, he's carries it. Even when Olivia left, the show was still good. But I guess we'll have to wait and see. It'll probably still be good.

http://www.nbc.com/law-and-order-special-victims-u... - this video can tell you about the new season and new characters

Source(s): NBC, me
  • Jeyjey

The news that Stabler left is quite old now.

There are two new characters played by Danny Pino and Kelly Giddish.

The season 13 premiere will be September 21st at 10.00 ET on NBC

Stabler is mine too if he leaves then im done with the show.I think he already left

• funn

He left because of the fact they does not supply him anymore funds. it somewhat is the rationalization the actor, Christopher Meloni left. as far because of the fact the character, he left because of the fact of emotional issues appropriate to a taking pictures. This became worked into the story line after negotiating his settlement became no longer occurring. there is likewise a rumor Mariska Hagirtay is leaving on the tip of this season. previous time for *clean blood* on a number of shows.