I need to find a show that compares to Lost.?

Ever since Lost ended I've been trying to find a show I would like. But none of them are good. Can somebody tell me a couple shows they think are similar to lost.

Favorite Answer

I have never seen a show that blends drama, action, comedy, and science fiction so well, with such wonderful acting, writing, storytelling, high production values, etc. etc. of Lost, which is my favorite TV show as well.

Other shows I like that have some of the aspects of Lost whether it be great story arcs, great performances or great action are:

Angel (1999-2004)

24 (2001-2009)

A step or two down from those is Smallville and Roswell

Other shows I have seen that are fairly similar to Lost are Journeyman (uses time travel very well, though the whole series lasted about 15 episodes,) and Persons Unknown which also lasted very few episodes, and while it is probably the most similar show I have seen to Lost, it is not even remotely close to the quality of any of the aforementioned shows.

Finally a show that is much more of a standard drama but is excellent is ER, especially the first 8 seasons.

Most of these are available on Netflix Instant, as is Lost.

As far as shows that are currently on, nothing. However Daniel Dae Kim and Terry OQuinn will both be on Hawaii 5-0 which takes place on an island. That is a humongous stretch, but the show isnt terrible.

Source(s): WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAACKKK....

There are new shows coming out with a connection to people that worked on Lost, these include Person of Interest, Ringer, Once Upon a Time and Alcatraz.

As some have mentioned, this was once one guy's opinion, yet while mixed with between the main others, it basically grants extra beneficial style to the GOP attitude to abortion. attempt Nebraska, which exceeded a law that a wellness practitioner could probably deceive a pregnant woman who has a disease that would desire to require therapy that would desire to kill the teen. Or the law they tried to flow refusing to enable scientific faculties to even coach the approach! Or Arizona, who defined the initiate of the 20 week era contained in one among those attitude that a woman would desire to be seen pregnant whilst she was once even however a virgin. to no longer say the vaginal ultrasound law. they do no longer think that girls people would desire to be allowed to make scientific alternatives approximately their very own physique. I marvel how they could have self belief if a guy with testicular cancer was once lied to pondering the undeniable fact that it might desire to have required him to be sterilized?