35 weeks pregnant why would this have happ to me..?

Ok went to the cemeterm today to visit my husbands aunt and weather was about 100 outside with some wind.. started to feel sick so I sat down and felt ok got up as everyone said they were leaving and started to feel very very sick.. I got really nauseous and that's cause I haven't thrown up once during my pregnancy but I can't describe how I felt today and I walled as fast as I could to the car I felt like I was going to pass out. I got to the car and couldn't arejtg right also blacked out for a few sec started to drink my ice cold water and put water on my forehead felt a little better just still a weak stomach.. it scared me so much people can't describe how it felt.. and yes I did eat before.. what could it have been..

Best Answer

Your blood pressure could've been risinging due to numerous things..and this is nothing to mess around with this happened to me at five months and I was put of bed rest..good luck and this could happen is u take a bath as well so make sure if u do sit in a tub someone is there to watch and be there if needed

Source(s): Personal experience

I got the same thing while doing laundry, the thing is while pregnant you have to keep hydrated and in cool space you can't be out for long, i was doing laundry and blacked out for couple of seconds my husband was going to take me to the hospital but i felt so relieved after i came home and had the ac on. It's the hotness that causes all these symptoms. I hope you were not at the cemetery cause that is not a good place while you are pregnant all that smell and stuff maybe that contributed too..

• Whizzy

It could be heat stroke.. It's nothing to worry about.. But, it could be, as mentioned, your blood pressure, or you may have developed anaemia which is common in pregnancy. Go see your doctor asap to be on the safe side. Good luck!