The nose huggie making my nose worse??? Help!!?

ok, for those of you who don't know what a nose huggie is. it's clip that you put on you nose to make it smaller and ''thinner''. Website: http://nosehuggies.com/. I ordered mine a few weeks ago, and for some reason, it seems as though my nose has gotten worse since i began using it!... show more ok, for those of you who don't know what a nose huggie is. it's clip that you put on you nose to make it smaller and ''thinner''. Website: http://nosehuggies.com/. I ordered mine a few weeks ago, and for some reason, it seems as though my nose has gotten worse since i began using it! Everyone has good reviews about it and good testimonies, so I wonder why that is... Description of my nose [just for insite]: The bump (or ''crooked'') starts at the top/beginning of my nose. And at the bottom, my nose appears fat, and it has and extra part sticking out at the bottom which irritates me so bad! It makes my nose seem longer, and it makes my face ugly. My nose holes are quiet long, which is the worst part. Also, since my bump starts at the top, it makes the top of my nose/bone wide. Everything worsens when i smile; it completely notches down. Now, when i wear the nose huggie right under my bump, it makes it seem that it's trying to pull the rest of my nose up to even up with the bump! I don't want that! I want my bump to go down, not the rest of my nose to rise up with it! And when I wear it at the bottom of my nose, which i see most people wearing it that way, it makes the bottom of my nose stretch out even more, making my nose holes even longer, and pronouncing the extra bottom part out even more. Since I have been wearing the nose huggie/bridge straightener, it seems like my bump is higher, and it seems like it's only making it notched down even more. I also notice that when I lift the bottom up, it makes it seem straight. I want the bump to go away, my nose to be thinner from top and bottom, and to not have that extra part at the bottom! I also want it to stick up like a ski-slope instead of notching down!! How do I do this? Is there a certain way I need to wear the nose huggie? Does anyone know the proper way to wear it?
Update: Um, does that mean that the nose huggie could make your nose look worse? Arent they the same thing? (nose magic, nose huggie, nose right, etc?)
0