Austin events, parties, and etc.?

I barely moved up here like 2 weeks ago and don't have much knowledge of the area. 18 by the way. Do any of y'all? I want to do interesting things around here while I'm not studying. More like doings things on the weekend and holidays. Like one thing I have heard is the caves, but I don't know... show more I barely moved up here like 2 weeks ago and don't have much knowledge of the area. 18 by the way.
Do any of y'all?
I want to do interesting things around here while I'm not studying. More like doings things on the weekend and holidays. Like one thing I have heard is the caves, but I don't know where they are at. Don't really plan on going to the games though, so that is out the window.
Also, I'll like to get to know the party scene around here. I'm very interested in going to my first rave here, too. So do y'all know how to get that kind of info.?
1 answer 1