Psychic Susan has a had very powerful vision last night involving the Scottish Football club,Glasgow Celtic FC?

A very powerful and clear vision came to me in my sleep last night...it was of the Celtic captain Scott Brown holding aloft the Europa Cup. Incredible to think considering Celtic were almost out of this competition, quite remarkable. I also had a very disturbing vision as well, it was of the Rangers FC owner... show more A very powerful and clear vision came to me in my sleep last night...it was of the Celtic captain Scott Brown holding aloft the Europa Cup. Incredible to think considering Celtic were almost out of this competition, quite remarkable.

I also had a very disturbing vision as well, it was of the Rangers FC owner Craig Whyte slumped in his chair in his office with an empty bottle of whisky and 3 empty bottles of pain killers in front of him. He also had an orange in his mouth which had been soaked in Amnyl Nitrate, a noose around his neck and his trousers and pants were around his ankles. A sorry sight if ever I seen one. Quite remarkable.
Update: Tatty, do you think my vision of Scott Brown is too outlandish? Maybe your right, even I, the great Psychic Susan can find my vision a little misleading at times. Maybe I was confusing the Europa Cup with the SPL trophy, although my vision had a distinctly continental feel to it. however I stand by my vision of... show more Tatty, do you think my vision of Scott Brown is too outlandish? Maybe your right, even I, the great Psychic Susan can find my vision a little misleading at times. Maybe I was confusing the Europa Cup with the SPL trophy, although my vision had a distinctly continental feel to it. however I stand by my vision of Craig Whyte 100%, of that there is no doubt.