Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballScottish Football · 9 years ago

Psychic Susan has a had very powerful vision last night involving the Scottish Football club,Glasgow Celtic FC?

A very powerful and clear vision came to me in my sleep last night...it was of the Celtic captain Scott Brown holding aloft the Europa Cup. Incredible to think considering Celtic were almost out of this competition, quite remarkable.

I also had a very disturbing vision as well, it was of the Rangers FC owner Craig Whyte slumped in his chair in his office with an empty bottle of whisky and 3 empty bottles of pain killers in front of him. He also had an orange in his mouth which had been soaked in Amnyl Nitrate, a noose around his neck and his trousers and pants were around his ankles. A sorry sight if ever I seen one. Quite remarkable.

Tatty, do you think my vision of Scott Brown is too outlandish? Maybe your right, even I, the great Psychic Susan can find my vision a little misleading at times. Maybe I was confusing the Europa Cup with the SPL trophy, although my vision had a distinctly continental feel to it. however I stand by my vision of Craig Whyte 100%, of that there is no doubt.

Favorite Answer

'A vision is only a vision until your army is goose stepping down the Champs Elysees my dear Susan' Adolph P Hitler (1940)

• JaMie

aye, that happens to me sometimes. All you need to do is unplug your crystal ball and put it back in and you'll be fine

if that doesn't work you need to give it a wee bump, no too hard mind or else you'll get visions of Samaras scoring a hatrick against Barcelona

• Tatty

Susan, you've just shattered my long held belief in all you say and predict. Scott Brown holding aloft the Europa League Cup, sorry you've gone to far with that one!

Yes, I had no reason to doubt your Whyte vision, all seems very plausible to me.

Got both legs in the same side of your knickers again Susie?

i think your Whyte vision has something to do with masonic tendencies lol

That time of the month again is it?

Don't worry hen, you'll grow out of it one day.

i had very powerful vision as well...i looked into the light..one minute it was blurry then it was clear..then blurry again..then clear...looked left..then right...seen red with black letters and green with black letters...omg what could it mean? those that wear glasses know what i mean does that mean they have pyschic abilities......

u callin anyone a freak is laughable at best...aye im pyschic susan every fkin day of the week,,,think id call myself somethin nicer than susan tho fkin ugly name

I think you have got shi* in your eyes or you've shi* all over your crystal ball, definitely one of the two.

What a Fruit.

sorry to hear about your nightmare, sorry dream you maybe need help try mentally deluded.com.

Don't worry hen, there's help out there somewhere for you.