Shall I get in contact with him again?

About 15 months ago I met a man through a singles site. We got on and he asked me out on a date. We had two dates and on the second date he told me that he could be very busy at times as he often had to fly out to the USA for meetings and he was about to move house. He also dropped that he was still kinda getting... show more About 15 months ago I met a man through a singles site. We got on and he asked me out on a date. We had two dates and on the second date he told me that he could be very busy at times as he often had to fly out to the USA for meetings and he was about to move house. He also dropped that he was still kinda getting over his last partner. I took that last comment as meaning he wasn't interested, so I offered to go half's on the meal. He said "no how about you pay for the drink son the third date"
So I took it as meaning we would have one. 5 days later I hadn't heard from him. So I deleted him from facebook, but I found it hard to get over him so I text him and asked him why he had changed his mind. He told me that he had been "busy" which I took as an excuse and left it at that.

A few weeks later I was still thinking about him so I emailed and said look I still find you cute and frankly I'd like to keep in touch, to which he replied that that was great and he had enjoyed my company. I re-added him on to facebook but stupidly enough after a period of time I asked him why he had lost interest, but he never replied. So I deleted him again, but I wrote "sorry I heard you"

Now over a year later I look at his profile pic and still think he's gorgeous.

So tell me, if I email him again will he ignore it, or tell me about myself?