What do you think about the former french president Jacques Chirac ?

He's currently pretty popular in France. I think he took some good decisions when he was president of France (opposition to the Iraq war, recognition of the french state's role in the Holocaust...).

• Mikel
    Favorite Answer

Except standing up to Bush, as a President, he didn't do much, really.

In everyday's life he is a nice guy.

"Still campaigning in 57 states", this "wimp" volunteered to fight in the Algerian War, where he fought bravely. It may be easier to claim that Chirac was a coward than admitting that Bush and his buddies lied and sent thousands of your children die in Iraq for nothing, but it's still bullshit.

Source(s): French

i don't understand, via fact I have no concept who it is, yet canines DO be afflicted by melancholy. there have been numerous circumstances of canines no longer eating or playing via fact an proprietor or yet another canines interior the better half and youngsters has died or been away. additionally, numerous parrots hotel to self injury after a hectic incident, and drugs does help them supply up. It replaced into featured on a documentary on C4 called particular desires Pets.

His cat had a bad ear infection and he also kidnaped Midgets with night vision. I think he's and asshole

• He is a wimp.