I'm 8months pregnant and my boyfriend won't have sex with me n he doesn't let me give him b.js is he cheating?

We been dating for almost 3yrs we usto have sex atleast twice a week sometimes more and he would never never turn down a ******** or sex point, even when I did get pregnant the sex life didn't slow down until about 2months back when he started rejecting me we went over so month without having sex and when I would try to give him a ******** he would always put excuses like am too tired or I have to go its late we even have arguments about him rejecting my blow jobs. He works monday through saturday from 10am to 830 pm and before he always usto make time to see me and Then he just started not calling me ditching me and not even trying to hang put on his day off, he even began not answering his phone on saturdays and fridays at some poin he turned his phone off during the night then would say oh my phone is being dumb it turns off or I had it on silent I forgot to put up the volume, and when I would finally get to talk to him he would act like a total jerk and after arguments he would just say wait until we move in together things will change and so far now that we live together not much has change just yesterday he said he ss going out with friends and never came home then in the morning the morning said he slept over his moms house that he was so exousted that he didn't even go out (his mom lives in the building next to our building) and he still rejects me constantly until today when he finally let me give him a ******** he came just a little, I know it sound ridiculous but I would think that after not having sex so often he would come alot or atleast a decent amount... What does all this behavior mean? Is he cheating on me?

Favorite Answer

I think he is just stressed about the baby and a lot of men feel uncomfortable with having sex while their partner is pregnant, mostly because they fell like they are having sex with their future child. Also he may find you physically unattractive, no offense, but when he useed to have sex with you, your body was a lot different and he may feel uncomfortable about the change. Let him be for now and if things don't change after the baby comes then talk to him about it, good luck :)

i think he would just be uncomftable with having sex with a 8month peregnate women which is understandable, it doesnt mean he finds you unattractive or doesnt love you, it is possibley a thing of he does feels it right. and he is obviousy a really desent guy because it just sounds like he has too much respect for you and isnt a wanker that would make a 8mopnth pregnate women give him a ********. he is probably scared of becoming a father as well, its a guy thing we look at things weird and he prob just trying to enjoy his so called "freedom" while he can. dont stress when the baby is born he will be there for you both.

Some very light bleeding can be due to the implantation of the egg in the uterus. Or you could be having an odd period. The only way to know for sure is to go get a pregnancy test.

i find this very amusing and i got a b0ner from the blow job part i never knew a women would actually wanna give a man a bj.

would you wanna hump a watermellon?