Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

Why do naturally tan girls get pooped on the most, guys resent me for it? 10 points.?

Okay, so I'm a loner and I guess I get bullied a lot for being naturally tan and called every racist comment in the book, trying to say pale skin girls are a lot prettier then naturally tan skin girls. I get well.. Megan fox combo is hotter then latina women, sorry. Every male likes pale skin girls with blue and and dark hair, with skinny bodies.

Not tan skin girls with brown eyes who are fat, its like what difference does it make even if they were chubby or fat or not. Weight comes and goes. Right! And then I get well... all the guys like pale skin girls with dark hair and have nice bodies.

Not like the naturally tan skin girls. Why is it always compare to a pale skin girl with blue eyes, honestly why is that? Because its really annoying, then I have guys telling me ohhh I don't like Latina girls, saying well megan fox is a lot prettier and then trying to lower my self esteem when I never did anything to them in the first place.

I know some of the guys are insecure of their face, does it give them any right to harass me and bully me because they're insecure of their face when I have imperfections as well. Saying oh well I have a nice body, its like look beotch! There's no such thing as a perfect body. You probably have a small dick, curly chest and a whimpy body. And its like how would you feel? How would you feel if I went around telling everyone that you looked like that and was bald because he's insecure of his face.

Yet, I'm fat and I'm insecure about my weight but I get put down after down and after down to the point that all this stress builds up on me. It's like how would you feel? Considering they say well I have a nice body. You aint got a nice body, some of the chicks has no boobs, you're flat chested.

So, its like.. guys put me down and then they act like they're so hot and yet trying to make them feel better about them self by making fun of me and trying to lower my self esteem, why is that?

Then they try to make the horribly insecure "UGLY" chicks feel good about them self by putting me down and trying to make them feel better about them self.

Favorite Answer

You had me at "get pooped on". LOL - what does that mean?

That is not true where I live! It is soooo different in lots of different places. I go to an international English school in the south of Spain (where everyone, and I do mean everyone is tan.) and I've been told time and time again, that no one will ever love a pale, light blonde skinny thing like me. I usually have to hang out in the shade, and I have asthma, so in PE, I can barely run without getting out of breath. People are just cruel no matter who they are, what they look like or how they've been treated.

People pulled my hair, called me lazy for being asthmatic(!), as pale as a sheet, I could go on, but it's terrible.

Embrace that you're different. I walk with my head high around everyone else who is different, and I stand up whenever they want to provoke me. They're just trying to get you upset, and if you just stand up for yourself and tell them you don't care.

And about the other stuff you said about people being "too skinny, too flat-chested." You shouldn't put other people down if people are putting you down. They may be different, but it's still not nice to do the same they do to you.

good luck.

• Janine

I think it just depends on where you live. Those guys over there seem like they are after the "beautiful" poster chicks everyone's trying to be with the dark hair and blue eyes. (I guess blonde's not as popular anymore.) So ignore them. You're not there to impress them; and I'm sure you don't want to sink low enough to make them "oooh." To me, Megan Fox looks normal. Total norm. I see much prettier girls at school and yet they're not actresses. :/ So don't let it all get to your self esteem. They're just teasing you because they're bored people with nothing better to do. So to answer your question: naturally tan girls don't have it bad. It's just depending on where you live. Over here everyone's trying to get tans and it's just horrific. It hurts to glance around the class, knowing I'll see a girl with an awful sunburn sitting there looking like she thinks she's the best loaf of bread in the store. lol Those guys don't resent you for the tan skin. They resent you because it's fast, fun, easy and free. They have enough time to make fun of the loner chick; that's how bullies are. They make up reasons so don't take it to heart.

Megan Fox is effing hot.

Time to hit the gym!!!

• Pooped..yea me too

d(O.o)b