Why do naturally tan girls get pooped on the most, guys resent me for it? 10 points.?

Okay, so I'm a loner and I guess I get bullied a lot for being naturally tan and called every racist comment in the book, trying to say pale skin girls are a lot prettier then naturally tan skin girls. I get well.. Megan fox combo is hotter then latina women, sorry. Every male likes pale skin girls with blue... show more Okay, so I'm a loner and I guess I get bullied a lot for being naturally tan and called every racist comment in the book, trying to say pale skin girls are a lot prettier then naturally tan skin girls. I get well.. Megan fox combo is hotter then latina women, sorry. Every male likes pale skin girls with blue and and dark hair, with skinny bodies.

Not tan skin girls with brown eyes who are fat, its like what difference does it make even if they were chubby or fat or not. Weight comes and goes. Right! And then I get well... all the guys like pale skin girls with dark hair and have nice bodies.

Not like the naturally tan skin girls. Why is it always compare to a pale skin girl with blue eyes, honestly why is that? Because its really annoying, then I have guys telling me ohhh I don't like Latina girls, saying well megan fox is a lot prettier and then trying to lower my self esteem when I never did anything to them in the first place.

I know some of the guys are insecure of their face, does it give them any right to harass me and bully me because they're insecure of their face when I have imperfections as well. Saying oh well I have a nice body, its like look beotch! There's no such thing as a perfect body. You probably have a small dick, curly chest and a whimpy body. And its like how would you feel? How would you feel if I went around telling everyone that you looked like that and was bald because he's insecure of his face.

Yet, I'm fat and I'm insecure about my weight but I get put down after down and after down to the point that all this stress builds up on me. It's like how would you feel? Considering they say well I have a nice body. You aint got a nice body, some of the chicks has no boobs, you're flat chested.

So, its like.. guys put me down and then they act like they're so hot and yet trying to make them feel better about them self by making fun of me and trying to lower my self esteem, why is that?

Then they try to make the horribly insecure "UGLY" chicks feel good about them self by putting me down and trying to make them feel better about them self.