Don't you hate watching people play games?

I mean, I'm don't get out of control, but whenever they do something stupid I just want to rip the controller out of their hands and finish. Like, I'm sitting next to my 17 yr old cousin and he sucks as$ trying to play uncharted 2. I just hate watching people play games that I'm good at. Anyone agree?

Woah calm down Jerry, don't want you to over think your answer. It is a very simple question.

Cody Kyrk said it perfectly.

Favorite Answer

It's so annoying! Watching someone play a game is like watching a really crappy improvised version of a TV show. I'm sort of a control freak, which may contribute to the fact that I'm so annoyed by it, but I don't like seeing someone play and having no control over it. This is why I quit watching Toby Turner's episodes of Terraria. He started messing up so much, and I couldn't stand it. The positive factor of a game is that you're able to control your character, and often times the environment around him/her. When someone else is playing, I may as well watch fish for a few hours.

Whenever my friends come over, or my brother plays, it's always co-op-compatible. At least then both of us get to enjoy playing. Plus, I usually end up completely pwning them in comparison, which further contributes to why it's so annoying watching people play.Don't worry, you're not alone.

Sounds kind of pathetic. Who cares if someone sucks. I mean ill laugh at them but i dont get ensued in a rage where i feel a need to rip the controller from thier hands and win it for them. Most play games for fun and not hardcore. My Live is selected as Underground because im a hardcore gamer and take it very seriously but what other people do i dont care about unless its on my Gamer Tag. Who gives a **** unless they are on ur PSN. Uncharted 2 is amazing btw. 1 of the 2 good PS3 titles.

Just take a chill pill or smoke some blunts and then you wont care at all.

Seriously though, who cares if they suck.

So no, i dont hate watching people play games reguardless if they suck or not.

No, not really. It's a learning experience for everyone who starts to play a new game. I just laugh if they take it too seriously!

What I hate the most is when someone tells me what to do and gets mad about it. I am good at game playing, but I'm not going to be arrogant about it, especially when it comes to online games (ex: Ruins of Magic) with other (mostly teenagers) players, now that gets out of control where they think they are better than you and start attacking out of boredom just because you're lower level and don't have the higher leveled armor to protect yourself better. It took me forever to get to Level 15 and they don't care!

It's pathetic! I think the staff needs to fix Ruins of Magic so anyone that is new can play safe and continue on with their quests to level up. I can't stand arrogance and hackers in an online game!

It's sort of a mixed opinion for me. When I watch some people play certain games like CoD or Pokemon on Youtube for example, I don't mind it because through observing them I can learn new ways to beat my opponents online; also if they have commentaries in their videos they can just be hilarious. However, if you're watching someone like your brother who is struggling on a game, but doesn't want you to give them advice or other forms of help, despite you being really good at the game, it can be unbearable watching them play.

Depends on the game. If it's something I have never played and have no intention on playing I like too watch someone else play it.

yes, but only when they suck, it's really frustrating and annoying like you said, and it's funny because I was just watching my sister play uncharted 2 terribly, too. (but she was five)

yes i agree, i hated watching my friend play Amnesia because he never studied the enviornment (clues, puzzles, etc.) i just wanted him to play it so he can get scared

depend on my moods.when i am bored i hate watching people play games.

Yes I can't stand it. I don't know how anybody can stand coaching kids. It would drive me nuts.

same here

i wanna rip of heads