My dog munched some cooked spaghetti squash off my floor. Is this bad for her?

It was a very small bite and she seems fine. I just wanted to see if it was ok for her. Thanks :)

Best Answer

Not bad for her. Not particularly good for her, but ultimately won't harm her.

Lol, people--- dog's eat meat. They cannot properly digest roughage and veggies like that. They get no nutritional value out of it what-so-ever. It just puts strain on their digestion.

• mahala

Is Squash Safe For Dogs

Howdy there... Ok so you have a spaghetti squash, best is set oven at 350, cut in half length wise, take out seeds and put a small pat of butter on it and then sprinkle a VERY little brown sugar, cook for 40 minutes and then eat with a fork, delicious... Bubba

My dogs love spaghetti squash.

My dog probably needs a fetal transplant; I have to rotate the kinds of foods he eats; like brown rice/white rice, a scattering of dry dog food pellets, egg, different fruits (yes, I know what are the harmful ones and which are not), chopped up veggies, both raw and cooked.. mostly lots of rice. If I don't rotate, his poop gets watery, slushy, or rarely, blood. I was giving him bananas both meals until his poop turned slushy, and now a vacation from bananas. I am trying to avoid the fetal transplant. He has growths on top of his head, like cysts, and they come and go..some of them are growing on his eyelids, making them irritated and watery and so I clean his eyes off often. I think it's the area we live in; I have terrible allergies here, too.

I will give my dog spaghetti from my plate when I have it for dinner. It is not going to hurt the dog. My boy loves it.

Dogs can life exclusively off our table scraps. Your dog will not be harmed by a little pasta.

• Jazzie

It's wonderful stuff an completely safe for your dog. Nutritious too.

Now I want some. Yum!

Source(s): Make my dogs own food.

it's probably better for her than whatever slop you usually feed her. spaghetti squash is quite harmless to a pup.

• cloud

It is fine if you look on dog food it has vegetables on it. So shouldn't hurt her.