Middle names for a boy (Sasha/Mischa)?

I like the names Sasha and Mischa, for a boy (I know both CAN be girl names, but they go either way and since my son is 1/4 black and 3/4 white, I think something like this would suit him). I need to think of middle names for either of these (Sasha is my favorite), but I can't. Any help would be... show more I like the names Sasha and Mischa, for a boy (I know both CAN be girl names, but they go either way and since my son is 1/4 black and 3/4 white, I think something like this would suit him).

I need to think of middle names for either of these (Sasha is my favorite), but I can't. Any help would be appreciated.

His last name will be Buchanan. So Sasha ______ Buchanan vs Mischa _______ Buchanan.

(Note: Mischa is pronounced [me-sh-ka] and Sasha is pronounced [sah-sha])
Update: (I apparently thought too much about how -NOT- to pronounce Mischa and put that as the pronunciation... it's pronounced [me-sha] not [me-sh-ka]... sorry for the confusion)