Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

read asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

does anyone know what movie this is?

I am looking for a movie i saw several years ago and i only remember small clips from a few scenes. in one scene a man shoves a fire hose in another mans mouth and fills him with water. in another scene one man latches on to the underneath of a car and gets dragged along the road and shreds his pants. and in the last scene i remember a woman reaches down a mans pants and pulls out a lump of clay. i know this movie sounds pretty weird but its bothering me that i cant figure out what it is called. thanks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You might try this very funny parody:

Fatal Instinct (1993)

starring Armand Assante, Sherilyn Fenn, Kate Nelligan, Sean Young, Christopher McDonald, James Remar (the man dragged under the car till the back of his pants are shredded)

IMDb synopsis:

This is a spoof of the late '80s and early '90s suspense thrillers and murder mysteries, including "Basic Instinct", "Sleeping With the Enemy", "Cape Fear" and others. A cop/attorney (yes he's both) is seduced by a woman while his wife is having an affair with a mechanic. It's filled with lots of other subplots and visual gags in the style of "Naked Gun".

Recenty, this aired on a cable movie channel, and I ended up watching it three more times. I'd forgotten how funny it is!

EDIT: Here are the movie trailer and a film clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mBx7Pdg3gY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hy8c9vjC5E&feature...

• 10 years ago

It sounds like one of the Naked Gun movies

• 10 years ago

Evil Dead?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.