My computer is being hack again?

I'm using my phone while typing this, because someone keeps hacking my computer again! I already downloaded something that deletes viruses but I don't know if he can still hack me? It says I have no cookies or threats, so can he still hack my computer? What can I do? Is calling the police an option?

Hackers get in due to your computer having a weak or non-existent firewall. Without a firewall, you can be hacked over and over again. I would recommend that you do the following:

Turn off your wireless and remove any ethernet cable used for the internet. Enabled Windows Firewall

Locate another computer or device and download a firewall. I would recommend ZoneAlarm. (Link 1)

Transfer firewall to your system and install it. After install and initial configuration, turn back on your wireless and/or insert back in the ethernet cable. You should now be able to surf without getting hacked. It wouldn't hurt to get an anti-spyware and anti-malware software though. I'd Recommend Spybot Search and Destroy and Malwarebytes respectively. Links down below. cheers

keeping you pc could be executed in layers. That way if one layer is breeched it may fall lower back to the subsequent. a million) start up with an Antivirus. in basic terms one theory. A 2nd one will reason a conflict. 2) 2nd a Firewall software will end any malware that gets onto your pc from transmitting your archives onto the information superhighway. 3) AntiSpyware. up on your device supplies can stand. I run 6. 3 energetic (Defender, Spybot and secret agent ware shelter) and four instruction manual (AdawareSE, Ewido, a², and secret agent ware Blaster). 4) Router. in spite of if Broadband or Dialup a router might properly be very helpful in blocking off hacker. On dialups seem for a sort with a RS-232 serial port. they might help an exterior dialup modem. With this sort in case you pass broadband later this is so ordinary as connecting to the Ethernet port. 5) verify domicile windows, Linux, or Mac working device is completely as much as date with all patches. 6) Set your self a constrained person account on your pc. this might decrease how virus can act on your pc. In my case i do no longer enable courses to be put in under the account i take advantage of to get admission to the information superhighway. I provider some hyperlinks for you.

• Arther

We need more details about how your Computer is being hacked. You may just have Spyware.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_...

• Tony

install

Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your home or small business PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security_essentials...

and cops can't do anything

• Mike S

You have already asked this question and I along with several others have gave you answers.....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsnIO...