Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Hard Food Disposer in a Dish Washer Important?

I am trying to decide which dishwasher to buy. A friend of mine alerted me that certain models do not have hard food disposer. Is that important? The few models (suhc as Bosch) i like, but they do not have this feature. Is it important?

I don't let plates filled with solid food to get into dishwasher....in fact, I rinse them. But from time to time, there will be some small particles and residues on the plates. Was wondering if this hard food disposer would have made a difference in my situations.

Favorite Answer

A hard food disposer is only useful if you are really lazy. If you habitually load your dishwasher with plates that are still heaped with food, you may find it useful. But if you normally brush off the loose food (or maybe even give the plates a quick rinse before loading them), you won't need it.

I should also point out that some municipalities (and even apartment buildings) do not allow food disposers to discharge into their sewer lines, as this kind of refuse can overload the system and clog pipes.

Dishwasher With Hard Food Disposer

• steffi

Hard Food Disposer Or Filtration

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): hard food disposer dish washer important: https://tr.im/bqt3T
  • ?

hard food disposer dish washer important