DeadBeat Dad songs? Please help, important?

I have a biological dad that deserted me when I was young, then went off to have two more kids with his wife...about 4-6 years younger than me. He was a great dad to them, yet couldn't care less about me. I've kept how I feel quiet for this whole time, but I just found out that he and his son just moved to the same state as me and he, his wife and daughter are here visiting him. He knows I live her, yet no call, no email, nothing. Not even to see his daughter that is just as much blood as his kids yet he doesn't care. Not even a thought of his three grandkids.

I am looking for a song that I can send him...about deadbeat dads or some song explaining the pain of not having a father care. Anyone know of any songs? Thanks!!!!

Best Answer

Daddy Wasn't There- Austin Powers (funny but it gets the point across)

Papa Was a Rolling Stone- Temptations

Cats in the Cradle- Harry Chapin

father of mine by everclear. and yeah, ive got one of those too, prepare yourself for nothing. my dad didn't respond and it just pissed me off more. good luck