DeadBeat Dad songs? Please help, important?

I have a biological dad that deserted me when I was young, then went off to have two more kids with his wife...about 4-6 years younger than me. He was a great dad to them, yet couldn't care less about me. I've kept how I feel quiet for this whole time, but I just found out that he and his son just moved to... show more I have a biological dad that deserted me when I was young, then went off to have two more kids with his wife...about 4-6 years younger than me. He was a great dad to them, yet couldn't care less about me. I've kept how I feel quiet for this whole time, but I just found out that he and his son just moved to the same state as me and he, his wife and daughter are here visiting him. He knows I live her, yet no call, no email, nothing. Not even to see his daughter that is just as much blood as his kids yet he doesn't care. Not even a thought of his three grandkids.
I am looking for a song that I can send him...about deadbeat dads or some song explaining the pain of not having a father care. Anyone know of any songs? Thanks!!!!