happy ending young adult books?

I want to read a book that is not that depressing, because i have read a lot of books with sad endings recently. i would like a book that is romance, fantasy, or historical fiction, just a good young adult book with a happy ending and not too depressing, thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

Abbott, Hailey. THE BRIDESMAID

Abbott, Hailey. SUMMER BOYS

Abdel-Fattah, Randa. DOES MY HEAD LOOK BIG IN THIS?

Abelove, Joan. SAYING IT OUT LOUD

Adams, Douglas THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY

Adams, Douglas. THE RESTAURANT AT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE

Adams, Lenora. BABY GIRL

Adams, Richard. WATERSHIP DOWN

Adlington, L. J. THE DIARY OF PELLY D

Adoff, Jaime. JIMI & ME

Adoff, Jamie. NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME

Aidinoff, Elsie V. THE GARDEN

Aldrich, Bess S. A LANTERN IN HER HAND

Alexie, Sherman. THE ABSOLUTELY TRUE DIARY OF A PART-TIME INDIAN

Almond, David. CLAY

Almond, David. KIT'S WILDERNESS

Altman, Linda Jacobs. HIDDEN TEENS, HIDDEN LIVES : PRIMARY SOURCES FROM THE HOLOCAUST

Alvarez, Julia. FINDING MIRACLES

Alvarez, Julia HOW THE GARCIA GIRLS LOST THEIR ACCENTS

Anderson, Laurie Halse. CATALYST

Anderson, Laurie Halse. PROM

Anderson, Laurie Halse SPEAK

Anderson, Laurie Halse. WINTERGIRLS

Anderson, Matthew T. BURGER WUSS

Anderson, M. T. FEED

Andrews, V.C. RUBY

Angelou, Maya. I KNOW WHY THE CAGED BIRD SINGS

Anonymous GO ASK ALICE

Appelt, Kathi. KISSING TENNESSEE AND OTHER STORIES FROM THE STARDUST DANCE

Appelt, Kathi. MY FATHER'S SUMMERS

Armstrong, Jennifer and Nancy Butcher. THE KEEPERS OF THE FLAME (FIRE-US ; 2)

Armstrong, Jennifer. THE KILN (FIRE-US ; 3)

Armstrong, Jennifer and Nancy Butcher. THE KINDLING (FIRE-US ; 1)

Armstrong, Jennifer STEAL AWAY

Arnold, Elliott THE CAMP GRANT MASSACRE

Arnold, Tedd. RAT LIFE

Arnow, Harriette THE DOLLMAKER

Arnothy, Christine I AM FIFTEEN -- AND I DON'T WANT TO DIE

Aronson, Marc. THE REAL REVOLUTION : THE GLOBAL STORY OF AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE

Arthur, Robert ALFRED HITCHCOCK IN THE MYSTERY OF THE WHISPERING MUMMY

Asher, Jay. THIRTEEN REASONS WHY

Atkins, Catherine. ALT ED

Atwater-Rhodes, Amelia. FALCONDANCE

Atwater-Rhodes, Amelia. HAWKSONG

Atwater-Rhodes, Amelia IN THE FORESTS OF THE NIGHT

Atwater-Rhodes, Amelia. SHATTERED MIRROR

Atwater-Rhodes, Amelia. SNAKECHARM

Auch, Mary Jane. ASHES OF ROSES

Auseon, Andrew. FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY

Austen, Jane. PERSUASION

Averett, Edward. THE RHYMING SEASON

Avi NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

Bach, Richard JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL

Banerjee, Anjali. MAYA RUNNING

Barnes, Derrick D. THE MAKING OF DR. TRUELOVE

Baskin, Julia. THE NOTEBOOK GIRLS

Bauer, Joan RULES OF THE ROAD

Bauer, Marion Dane. A WRITER'S STORY : FROM LIFE TO FICTION

No one likes to be a loser or an underachiever. Many individuals fight tough to attain success in life but they quit when they find that their path to their objectives are full of never ending and insurmountable barriers. This is the reason why most people have to remain happy with exactly what they achieve in life even if they have the possible to attain a lot more. But if you pass what Heather Mathews has to state, you could achieve all the objectives you have set in your life. You can be as successful as you want, states Manifestation Miracle, a publication on self-development composed by Heather Mathews that you could discover right here https://tr.im/ciarb

If you use the methods in your reality you will certainly see the distinction. They are numerous satisfied males as well as ladies prior to you. You will certainly prosper in your life easily satisfy your desires. Actually, you have absolutely nothing to lose as this book does not ask you making any sort financial investments to gain even more money.

According to this quick guide, the reason why the law of attractiondoes not work in the case of ways to make this law work forbenefit them however you can be the exception. When you read this book, you understand that it is feasible to alter your own destiny. You will not be stress by seeing barriers in your path as you recognize just how to {take advantage from the law of attraction.

• Nina

The Gemma Doyle trilogy, the end of it is so sad. It's by Libba Bray & the first book in it is A Great & Terrible Beauty. My Sister's Keeper, THE BOOK IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE MOVIE. Way different ending, the movie completely changed it. -______- I sobbed at the end of the book. Dead Beautiful. The Mortal Instruments have mysterious, sometimes sad endings. BEST BOOKS EVER. Besides Harry Potter.The first book is The City of Bones I think. The Hunger Games, has a kind of happy ending but it depressed me.

The Hunger Game series by Suzanne Collins

Fable Haven by Brandon Mull

Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking

• Amber

Crushed is a fun and fast read. It is paranormal romance with teen witches playing a game. They put love spells on boys and make them do what they want. Then one of them puts the spell on the wrong boy, a boy she thinks she hates. Of course they fall in love for real. It is very happy and has some mystery too. You can read a sample chapter on the writer's blog: http://kasi-kcblake.blogspot.com This book is only available online but you can get it as ebook or in print from amazon. Whichever.

Small Blue Thing is pretty good (by S.C.Ransom), about a ghost-human romance. Personally I love tragic endings so I can't really help you. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini has a weird ending (not happy but not sad either) and because of that I wouldn't really recommend it myself.

- Janice xox

Source(s): Novelist x

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

1

Source(s): Get Everything You Want http://LawOfAttraction.teres.info/?8DLd

Twilight Saga Series, they are AMAZING!

My personal favourite is Twilight.