DO i have the measurements of a modern day jane russell?

Mine is 38-26-36

On a good day 38-25-35

My pic can be found on facebook as Alyssa Holland

Scottsville

And I know I shouldnt give my facebook thing on here idc

Favorite Answer

Yep, that fits the image.

Jayne Russell was one of those Hollywood "beauties" that kinda... weren't. Not completely fair to her as the 50's had hideously bad hairstyles touted as the height of sophisticated fashion. (Everyday hairstyles were often quite fetching, but the "glamorous" ones were just... yuch.) And JR was usually photographed in a bad one.

In addition, when they did full-body shots for the big b**b girls shooting to look glamorous, they would present them with their feet positioned to imply modesty but their torsos twisted to reallllly highlight the b**bs, and the faces often turned a bit away. Slutty, but formally modest so they could be in magazines and on covers. AND turning everything else away left a single area of the body to see properly and fully. The b**bs.

A side effect of this posing was to make the midriff (stomach) look chunky, "thick" in modern terminology. Since they wouldn't change the standard poses, there was no point to hiring slim, healthy, sexy girls as they'd look chunky. That gave a perhaps 10 year window for fame and fortune to girls who were actually chunky. Like JR. It also gave women of... advanced age... like 35-40... a shot at fame and fortune. And that accentuated the push toward "glamor" as actual sexiness wasn't featurable. Gave JR a career.

How does this apply to your question?

Well, your b**bs are nicely sized... er, I mean... sized quite appropriately to what was sought in that era. Nicely sized for that era. That's what I meant...

And your waist measurement is NOT extra-slim, like in the 40's and 60's. It is a measurement that would let you assume any pose JR did and be of pretty similar appearance. Minus the awful hairstyles, I'm sure!

So yes, for both reasons, you really pretty much do.

(As a sidenote, they did the age thing with men too. Think of William Holden looking 40+-ish yet playing a man meant to be in his very low 30's and likely younger looking than his years in "Sabrina"! And he wasn't the only one done like that. Nor was that his only time. Try "Picnic" in which he looked half a generation older than his age-same rival.)

Jane Russell Measurements

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Mine is 38-26-36

On a good day 38-25-35

Scottsville

Source(s): measurements modern day jane russell: https://shortly.im/q5ayM

I have been losing weight my whole life with my heaviest being 360 lbs. I lost 19 lbs in 2 weeks. And even after losing most of my weight on a basic starvation diet and knee crippling exercise I knew this was the answer. I have never been below 25% BF. I have never looked as healthy as I do. I have never had the confidence that I have now. I have never felt as good as I feel.

• Big boobs are always highly prized !

and im 33- 23- 33. thanks for sharing

IDK but you look very attractive!

answer http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhWc5...