I want to Ship my Wooden Sword prop from Philippines to U.S. California San Francisco?

I am soon leaving from Davao to Manila to San Francisco and I can't bring My Wooden Sword Prop with me,Its a DMC4 prop that my father made for me and to me its a Valuable, valuable thing to me, I've already ask FedEx(customer service) and got a reply and said they needed more info and I sent more info, but... show more I am soon leaving from Davao to Manila to San Francisco and I can't bring My Wooden Sword Prop with me,Its a DMC4 prop that my father made for me and to me its a Valuable, valuable thing to me,
I've already ask FedEx(customer service) and got a reply and said they needed more info and I sent more info, but now it seems they haven't replied after 4-5 days now, and I am getting really pressured here,
can anyone suggest another company that can do this(the same like FedEx)
or assist me in this
1 answer 1