What is the best graphic design school?

I'm a junior in an art high school. I am positive I want to study graphic design. I feel it runs in my veins and it's really the only career I see myself in. Choosing a college can be extremely overwhelming, however! I attended Ringling School of Art and Design for a precollege program last summer and... show more I'm a junior in an art high school. I am positive I want to study graphic design. I feel it runs in my veins and it's really the only career I see myself in. Choosing a college can be extremely overwhelming, however! I attended Ringling School of Art and Design for a precollege program last summer and though extremely insightful, the school wasn't for me. It focuses largely on animation and illustration, and not so much on graphic design. A friend attended School of Visual Arts in NYC and says their graphic design program is really strong. This appeals to me very much.
I have also heard about other schools like MICA, Art Center, CalArts, CCA, Savannah College of Art and Design, and sooo many more.

I know at least one person who swears by every one of those. I'm not sure what I'm looking for in a college..
I'm very academically inclined, taking 4 AP classes (junior year).
I'm very hardworking when it comes to graphic design
My career is probably one of the most important aspects of my life

!!!!