One Day in Salt Lake City?

I have one day in Utah before I am heading home . . . should I stay in Salt Lake City and explore there or is it more worthwhile to head to Park City for the day?

Favorite Answer

Well, definitely is Salt Lake City worth an exploration. It is the capital and largest city of Utah, with numerous fun things to do. You know, the city is also known as a base for outdoor recreation.

You said you only had one day in Utah. That is to say, you won't have too much time to have fun. And you may just explore at most 3 or 4 attractions. In this case, I recommend you some must sees in the city.

*Temple Square - In the heart of downtown, it is the world headquarters of LDS Church. The main attraction at the square is the Church's Salt Lake Temple. Of course, there are also a lot of other facilities. You know, the square is the most visited location in Utah.

While you are in downtown, don't miss those wonderful galleries and antique shops. Downtown Salt Lake City is home to at least 20 art galleries and antique shops.

After making your exploration of these attractions, I recommend you to pay a visit to my favorite little eatery in the downtown area - Robin's Nest (311 South Main). The sandwiches there are like none you've had anywhere else. The soups are also great, as are the salads.

*Sugar House - This is one of the oldest and most interesting neighborhoods in Salt Lake City. The center of the Sugar House neighborhood is located at 1100 East and 2100 South. Today, it is home to hip shops and the fashionable youth of the city.

*This Is the Place Heritage Park - Overlooking the valley, the park features a monument to the Mormon settlers of Utah as well as a recreation of a frontier Utah village with several historical buildings.

*Trolley Square - If you love shopping, I recommend you to the historic Trolley Square. I love the old brick and the layout here is also unique. You will find a nice selection of smaller boutiques along with well known national chain retailers. Also, don't forget its unique flavor of restaurants.

Maybe the list is a bit longer for you. You can choose your favorite one to explore.

By the way, do you need to find a place to spend a night? From luxury hotels to budget-friendly hostels, Salt Lake City has hotels of all types. As I don't know your budget and needs, it is hard for me to recommend a hotel that is suitable for you. However, I found a page for you and the page offers hotels of various types in Salt Lake City.

http://www.saltlakecity-hotels.com/hotels

Have a wonderful day in Salt Lake City!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

One Day in Salt Lake City?

Source(s): day salt lake city: https://shortly.im/DvHdE