-
- asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Do fire sign women go better with feminine sign or maybe air sign men?

Are fire men just too masculine for fire women?

Fire women don't seem like the type to fit the role of their patient female counterparts..

Maybe other women like earth and water might have more patience for fire men? Probably not. I cannot decide.

What are your thoughts on this

Best Answer

Interesting question, I'm an earth sign (taurus) and I feel like in terms of relationships I go better with the masculine signs than other feminine signs... I think that the air/fire signs relate to me and yet they're still different from me, and that attracts me. I think our differences make us complement each other. In a relationship, other earth signs become too similar to how I am and it gets boring and annoying sometimes. I'm not sure about water signs, I've never dated a water sign.

Sorry I know this is off topic to your post, but I just wanted to share, haha.

Source(s): taurus

Going by just sun signs, Fire and air signs go well together.

Leo+Aquarius

Aries+Gemini

Sagittarius+Libra

Fire + Water = Ego clash, not the same emotional wavelength

Fire + Earth = Too slow moving, not the same intellectual wavelength

Gemini sun, Scorpio moon

Probably air sign men. Water sign males are too sensitive for the outspoken and rough fire females. They could get hurt badly haha.

Air sign men aren't that emotional or neither that sensitive so I guess it works for the fire sign ladies.

I disagree.

I struggle to find a man who is more masculine acting than I am. Males of all signs are easily bulldozed by me. That includes the Fire Sign men and even Aries men.

It would be nice to be challenged a little bit by my partner. But no, compared to me all men are p*ssies.

Source(s): Aries

I dont know i think it depends on the guys whole chart i find my self most atracted 2 gemini, libra, sag. and sometimes scorpio but in that case most of the other elements in are chart mached

i also tend to disslike leo and aqua....

nah, the more masculine (deep voice, good build & strength) the better, so of course a masculine sign is a bonus.

Source(s): sag

It makes sense to me.

I mostly attract earth men and am usually attracted to them as well.

Source(s): dominant elements water and fire