why cant i go on lunar truth.org?

it doesnt let me one did they delete it

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I do not think anyone can really say as to why. All you are going to get are believers and non believers, with that being said why is it the originators of lunartruth.org or .net come up with a way to explain or send a message through wiki leak if there site was shutdown or overloaded. wouldnt you think!

All I have to say is anyone who thinks that we are the only life in the galay, universe, etc....Is probably runnig therace track with there Blinkers (Blinders On).

• Login to reply the answers
  • guo
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Lunar Truth

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Although, I cannot answer if "NASA and the US government did have secret missions to the moon", (but I wouldn't doubt it if they did, actually, I'd be surprised if they didn't) but I can state a fact that no "carbon based" living organisms can live in a vaccuum.

Movies, such as Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back, make it look possible that a living organism can live on (or in) a solid rock ( remember when the Millenium Falcon almost got swallowed whole escaping thoses caverns in that giant asteroid? Can't happen).

The movie was fun and very entertaining, too bad it only got TWO stars out of FIVE!

To the question you asked as to why you can't access www.lunartruth.com, the answer is easy, it doesn't exist. It doesn't mean that somebody doesn't own RIGHTS to the domain name, it just means that it's possible that somebody owns lunartruth.com and isn't doing anything with it - right now.

Source(s): www.starwars.com www.historychannel.com
  • 8 years ago

All I know is the if the spider rocks were real then they would have attack Apollo 11, 12 , 14 and the rest of the manned moon landing. Why would they wait until the last so called moon landing. How would they have known they was going to be an Apollo 18. Get real! Also the US would have never used an Galaxy 5 heavy lift vehicle to launch satellite as a cover up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

You probably cant get onto the site because it was either deleted or shut down. Obviously the government wont do anything about the movie coming out because if they were to do so people would be wondering why? and assume they were lieing to us. & if you noticed before the movie started it did say that SOME of the clips from the movie were true. Meaning yes there would have been actors acting out the rest of the movie, that's why their would be end credits for actors and costumes, but the movie did originate from the the camera's on Apollo 18. (plus if you google it, the answers are going to be what the government says. Why would they let it on google if no one was suppose to know?)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah, weird...they could have been getting data via stream. Who knows, but it is funny how the website is not accessible...also the fact that all the so call alien rocks that where taken as samples and gifts from all the other missions back to planet earth, with allen dust and all types of contamination in the inside of the rock which we are not up to the high level of the technology or have the equipment to understand it right now, who knows it could be why all this weird illness pop up ones in a while, we bring Alien crap to earth lol and we get sick....trust me there a lot of government cover up that we don't have no clue about!!! And every 50 years or so something leaks....well it was a good movie, just saw it and went home to look up lunartruth.com lol

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Honestly think about it really hard answer these difficult but reasonable questions

1. Why is it that we actually haven't been to the moon in over 40yrs. even though we have all this high tech. that we can use.

2. Don't they look like zombies, why has there been so many zombie pushes in movies, games, and tv shows.

3. The Aliens(Rock-spiders) get the people sick and if u notice the blood of astronaut1 gets on astronaut2 and it is then were if u notice then he starts to have the same symptoms.

Think about it really hard. The government obviously doesn't tell us everything that goes on in our nation(its sad that we live in a world like this but oh well) so yea they can do mid tricks to make people think many possible answers to why the the website "WWW.LunerTruth.com" is real or not. I'm stating facts that i saw in the movie,in gaming like call of duty black ops the final and new map pack is on the moon and if you look up the story line to the whole nazi zombies thing it all starts with a meteor (hint hint meteor is a rock so rock+contagious that makes zombies= rock monsters). Oh and before i forget anyone wonder why all these chemical\weird people getting sick and dieing movies well if you think up of many possibilities like me you would say hey theirs that new "Contagion" movie coming out what if like these movie people are using this rock-monster illness in this movie.

Now just listen to these words "Sit back and think to yourself really hard and try to put all these puzzle pieces together."

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's not real. Also space is too big for just our planet their Gotta be more life out there. And for those who believe the government shut down the website but not the movie they could do both but didn't Cuase it ain real except for secret missions which I think everyone should know. The only thing about the movie that gets me is why did they really go? Not to place equipment nor collect samples. Just conspiracy like JFK.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You guys are crazy. Think about it....the movie producers say "go to lunartruth.com and get all the top secret info" and never actually create a site. Then, they claim that the CIA or Department of Defense shut the site down. When this sort of thing happens, usually the home page of the domain will have a notice from whatever government agency took control of the domain. Its all a hoax to promote the movie....think about it guys, there were credits at the end for "costume designers", etc as well as actor names.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

LOL!!!!!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cac...

That's a cached copy. Isn't the Internet and Google wonderful? The servers, which are machines, not people who take coffee breaks, are probably overloaded at both lunartruth.org and lunartruth.com.

Apollo mission 18 was originally scheduled for 1973, not 1974. That cached stuff is fake.

Source(s): Google searches
    • Jamie6 years agoReport

Hmm, intresting. I got this from that shared link: That’s an error.

The requested URL /search?q=cache:http://lunartruth.com/ was not found on this server. That’s all we know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.