My younger sister put nail polish in my mascara and now the nail polish won't come out of my eyelashes! Help!?

My sister got mad at me because I wouldn't let her wear a pair of my shoes to school. In return she decided to pour black nailpolish into my mascara tube... Help the nailpolish wont come off!!! I don't want to use nailpolish remover because I am already blind in one eye and don't want to be completely... show more My sister got mad at me because I wouldn't let her wear a pair of my shoes to school. In return she decided to pour black nailpolish into my mascara tube... Help the nailpolish wont come off!!! I don't want to use nailpolish remover because I am already blind in one eye and don't want to be completely blind... Please help me find a safe way too get it off!
Update: I did tell my parents and well shes grounded for a while and they also yelled at me and told me that I should be nicer and things like that wouldn't happen.... Oh well but i tried the nail polish remover and most of i came out i guess the rest will get out on its own. I did beat the hell out of my sister and of... show more I did tell my parents and well shes grounded for a while and they also yelled at me and told me that I should be nicer and things like that wouldn't happen.... Oh well but i tried the nail polish remover and most of i came out i guess the rest will get out on its own. I did beat the hell out of my sister and of course got in trouble. =.= I would also hate to cut off my eyelashes because i have really long black eyelashes.