Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Rick Perry Supporters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ354DksO64

Youtube thumbnail

Really... He is not George Bush III?

Favorite Answer

Perry has odd thoughts on the Constitution and programs around a long time, not mending them but outright losing them, that's drastic talk. Perry is a Texas Evangelical who wants tea party money and assumes the southern evangelicals will totally accept him. Just like Bachmann is tea party and assumes evangelicals will accept her because there are a few in Iowa. Oh he's not bush and the Bush people cannot stand Perry.

• winley

isn't it slightly ironic which you advise you help Ron Paul, yet your very answer to the alleged difficulty of madness between Rick Perry supporters immediately contradicts each and every thing Ron Paul stands for? i do no longer in my view help Ron Paul. yet i'm quite specific he would not think of that's a sturdy concept for the government to compel eugenics, as you have finished on your question.

• Aksel

Oh no, a George Bush reference! Proof of someone with in-depth political savvy and know-how!

But I understand completely. He flubbed a question. He has a Texas accent. How can he NOT be George Bush!

Wonder where all the Paulies are? Are you one? Must be, using youtube for a source of reference. How juvenile.

By the way, you Paulies, you love to tell when Rasmussen put Paul up there in polls. Perry is up there now, according to Rasmussen. Conveniently ignored that, didn't you?

I couldn't even sit through 1:42 seconds of that. Is that what you want and who you want to represent you? I live here and we don't want him. He will not be President. If hes not an extension of the Bush admin. Then who the hell is he?

Tea Party 'logic'.

He is not Ayn Rand with a Bible = must be a Democrat in disguise.

• Again, the ONLY honest argument any Democrat ever made against any Republican:

"He's too much like a Democrat."

• momw

I truly never believed I would ever say this, he is dumber then Bush.

He is like GW but without the cocaine habit and AWOL status.

another crooked white politician that have his. own selfish ambitions.