Best Wordpress SEO plugin?

Which is the best WordPress SEO plugin?

88 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

All In One SEO is definitely one of the best known which is why so many people recommend it and I've used it without problems on a variety of sites and hosts so I wouldn't be too concerned about resource usage as mentioned in a previous answer. Ultimately if it doesn't work for you you can uninstall it and try something else :-) It is a pretty good plugin IMO.

The most comprehensive SEO plugin is probably Wordpress SEO by Yoast (link below) which has a multitude of options and settings to play with so it's also one of the most complicated. Is it the best? Not necessarily but it is laden with features.

There is no simple answer to "the best" really, it comes down to experimentation and finding the plugin or combination of plugins that work best for you and your sites and that you find the most pleasant to work with. There are so many to choose from and none of them take care of every single optimization strategy so often a combination of several plugins ends up being commonplace.

I've listed a link to the plugin repository below based on a search for "traffic + SEO". This only provides the free plugins of course and their are countless paid solutions too that vary in quality and effectiveness but there are certainly some very cool ones that do things none of the free plugins can.

As a point of interest, it is often better to have a properly optimized theme which will do away with the need for many of the SEO plugins and help a site's load time etc. I stopped using All In One SEO for example when I started using an optimized framework but I still use a couple of additional plugins to help with very specific SEO settings and tasks. I particularly like WP Traffic Force (no longer currently available unfortunately) and SEOPressor was very good too. Other plugins are very task specific, building backlinks, optimizing and structuring keywords and internal linking, increasing visitor interraction or social media integration etc. they all may have a role to play on your own sites or they may not. The beauty of plugins is that they can be added and removed with a few clicks and with the free ones at least, you can't really lose.

Source(s): Wordpress SEO by Yoast http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-seo/ Free SEO Plugins at Wordpress.org http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=t...
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

All in one Seo Pack is best,

use off page seo with Software "Magic Submiter"

The Product Is Called *Magic Submitter* And It Provides For You All The More Free Movement At The Push Of A

Catch, I Was Totally Passed Up It.

This Thing Is So Cool. It’s Similar To A Swiss Army Blade For Your Internet Promoting.

Not Just Does It Robotize The Account Information Exchange Methodology To Top Article Indexes, Feature Destinations,

Also Bookmarking Destinations

It Additionally Naturally Submits Your Substance, Whether It Be Articles, Features, Or Blog Entries To Each Of One These Destinations At The Push Of A Catch.

<a href="http://onlinesoftseller.com/internet-marketing-wit... Magic Submiter</a>

• 5 years ago

Here are some of the best wordpress SEO plugins:

1. Yoast

2. Broken link checker

3. SEO Smart Link

4. SEO friendly Images

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

W3 Total Cache and HeadSpace are two Best Wordpress SEO plugin. This WordPress plugin is great for two reasons. First, it makes your pages load way faster. Second, since it stores static versions of your site, it requires much less CPU processing than using WordPress all by itself. This WordPress plugin is number one on the list for a reason. HeadSpace provides you with the features you need to drive your site to the top. People spend way to much time working on SEO and too little time writing great content. This plugin let’s you put your focus back where it belongs. It takes care of all the SEO work that your blog will need.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

List of essential plugin

1. Custom User Profile Photo

2. ShareThis or sumome

3. Google XML Sitemaps

4. Google Tag Manager (Install google Tag manager chrome

extension)

5. Fancier Author Box

6. All In One SEO Pack

7. Contact Form 7

8. EWWW Image Optimizer or WP Smush.it

9. Google XML Sitemaps

10. ThirstyAffiliates for url shorten

11. WordPress Database Backup

12. Wordpress Show IDs

12. Widget Logic

13. WP Address Schema

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Well, I'd say All In One SEO Pack is the best free WordPress SEO plugin out there. I even prefer this version to the Pro version which costs money. It gives you full access to your site's SEO. Good luck with your blog!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

There are many seo plugins for wordpress. The more usable among them are Wordpress SEO by Yoast and All in SEO. These two have got most of the features needed for SEO.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The wordpress seo is probably the best to keep. Plugins themselves don't improve google search results. This is up to you. SEO plugins only give you the tools you need that do not come natively with wordpress, and for that any plugin will do. Writing good content and getting natural backlinks are the best way to increase pagerank, which isn't important anymore.

• 6 years ago

I do some of the best SEO on the internet. Look up 'worlds best SEO company', mine is Robolizard.

Yoast - it is the best, some would say all-in-one, but Yoast keeps better updates.

The SEO title is actually 587 pixels long, and Yoast just updated their plugin to account for this. Yoast is used with wordpress. Contact me if you need further help.

• 5 years ago

Yoast Plugin is a best,simple and free SEO plugin for WordPress.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.