Anyone that's been to the Hard Rock, help please?

Whenever I go to the Hard Rock Cafe, I always watch the music videos that they play on the TVs all around the restaurant. I don't know if they play different ones at the different locations, but the one in NYC, at least, always plays one of Maroon 5 performing 'She Will Be Loved.' Does anybody know where I can find that video? I've searched YouTube, but I can't find it. If it helps, in the video Adam Levine is wearing a white button-up shirt, and he's standing in one place the whole time, holding the microphone on its stand. If anybody knows where I can find it, I'd really appreciate it!

Favorite Answer

They do play different videos at different Hard Rock Cafes. I've been to only to different Hard Rock Cafes: the one in NYC (which plays more... recent music) and the one in Florida (which plays more music from the 80's).

Is this the video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc

Youtube thumbnail

&ob=av2e